Gaming in the World

Wolfpack

I know that there was a book released by White Wolf a few years ago, and I am trying to get my hands on a copy. Were there any supplements printed?

Are there plans for more material to be released?

Is there a forum where DM's of this world gather to share ideas?

Thank you for any help that you can provide.

Think you mean the Guardians of Order RPG which was released as a deluxe and regular edition. There were plans for modules/scenarios and expansions, but GoO went out of business a couple of months after the book's release.

A couple of small-scale scenarios were released as pdf's on the GoO website. But that's the only other material as far as I'm aware.

IMO, the GoO book is really nice in it's own right. Never got around to actually playing the game, but the book itself had farily high production values.

Another RPG is currently being developed by Green Ronin (link's on the top right of the board under "license holders")

Edit: As for getting a copy - EBay might be your best bet. There's one here, but $315.....ouch:p

Edit again: Hm, link doesn't want to work - try cutting and pasting "http://cgi.ebay.com/Game-of-Thrones-RPG-Ltd-0014-new-A-Game-of-Thrones-RPG_W0QQitemZ290181805968QQihZ019QQcategoryZ44111QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZVi

wItem"

Archived