WoW

TerraPrime

Fen, for the most part right there with you. Got dragged into the darkmines as a 16th level pally last week - felt like everyones little brother, hadn't even completed the quest to get Redemption yet. It definitely did teach me a lot about the game - thankfully they were a very cool group and really did help me rather than spout and moan. I've had really good luck on Baelgun meeting people that are helpful - seems like it is almost a training server in order to learn what to do then move on to PvP's.

Oh neat your in our battlegroup. So hey like I was asking those guys today, whats a Baelgun?

rogue forum is once again flooded with anger, rage and most of all....QQ. Truely a sad sad sight specially when things were looking up. Now its back to pre 2.3 standard rogue forums :/

What is the source of the grief this time? There always seems to be some class crying over something in the latest patch, I assume it is the same now.

Aratan

Lemme guess, mage upgrades? No?

The increased weapon damage was not enough? They look silly with the eternal bloody idiotic maces?

Seriously, the most whingy classes in WoW must be rogues and mages. They clearly got ham over eye. :P

Working long hours feels like having constant ham over eye, so Joskii and I just dinged 65, around halfway to 66 with my ham wearing priest.

Lets just say that I've being raiding SSC/TK for a couple of months now and I've only being able to snaffle 2 Vortexs that I made into a Big Red Belt of Battle.

Vortexs just aren't that common of a drop and theirs always going to be a fair number of people competeing for them for the various recipe patterns that drop in the instances.

Gear wise I'm currently running a large amount of merc Gladiator gear for dpsing in, with various other epics from kara/SSC, its not top of the range but for the moment since I'm just running BF I don't need to destroy the metres

Ro, Summoning to the nest? Thats hardly sporting! :P

Hit 47 on the hunter last night. Finished up all the hinterlands quests that weren't in jinthalor. I kinda like the send a message to Wildhammer quest. You need to ride into the center of the alliance town and plant a pike studded with griffon feathers. So I got as close as I could and once I was spotted I rode hell bent for the well. Clicked on the pike to plant it, dropped a slowing trap and ran like hell. Then I hear fighting behind me. Oh Crap! Gus was set on defensive, so he is attacking the elite level 65 guards. Poor kitty. But his sacrifice let me get out and survive. I gave him some tasty fish once I revived him.

After that I went to finish up Lard's Lunch. What a pita that one is. Taking on 3 mobs 3 levels higher than you isn't as easy as it sounds. They kept resisting my traps and feign death. 3rd attept I had 2 down and was kiting the 3rd til Gus could get aggro. When somehow one of the level 50 turtles aggrod on me. grrr But the 4th time was the charm. Killed the turtle to start. Dropped freezing summoned trolls. trapped one, sent gus on 2 concusive on 3 drop new trap, and bingo. no resists, 2 trapped mobs and it was on. I felt kinda imba. Hunter can be a lot of fun.

Oh neat your in our battlegroup. So hey like I was asking those guys today, whats a Baelgun?

The PvE server I'm on...figured I would take my chances against the game and learn what the classes are before I go into a PvP and get kicked around.

Finally got back in the game (2 days off for work/sleep/my back hurts, 1 day off for D&D), and headed to ZA. It wasn't our best night, but I think it was our second best. Nearly got Akil'zon on timer, but ah well, maybe next week. And only one wipe on Nalorakk. Granted, I think we should be downing both of them without any wipes, but that doesn't seem to be the way it goes. Low-health healers really hurt us on Akil'zon. And my friend's shadow priest finally got a mainhand with the Amani Punisher. After enchanting it, it's about a 150 shadow damage upgrade to use that and his offhand over the staff he had. And he was already feeding my paladin more mana than I could use on Prince.

I'm tempted to see about healing Karazhan tonight with the people I 25-man with (apparently they did well despite my absence; last time I was at a hydross fight we wiped a lot due to people in the ranged group pulling aggro at a transition to frost), and are starting on Fathomlord. My paladin could use some, well, plate healing epics. But I probably won't bother. Taking the warrior and rogue there tomorrow though; tanking Nightbane and Prince, roguing the rest of the instance. I'd rogue all of it, but those two punks still have my tank gear.

Archived