Galway Eurocommie Meet 25-27 April!

Werthead

In some cases I'm going by what people said four or five months back, so if you want moving around the list let me know.

DEFINITE

Anubiel (Friday to Monday)

Balder's Bane/Iceman (Friday to Sunday)

Conor (Friday to Saturday)

Isis (Thursday to Sunday)

MAAALT! (Thursday to Sunday)

Mormont

Niamh (whenever)

Paddy

Padraig (Thursday to Sunday or Monday)

Peadar (Friday to Sunday)

Regina & Fenryng (Friday to Monday)

Sean & Silanah (Friday to Saturday maybe)

Ser Mel T

Slick Mongoose

Tenalpia (Thursday to Monday)

Werthead

Williamjm (Thursday to Monday)

Zollo (Thursday to Monday)

Zak & Needle (Thursday to Sunday)

PROBABLE

Mo

MAYBE

Filippa

Korax

Ten Minute Timer

ants

NOT COMING :(

Derfel Cadarn

Dunhallym

Maid Sansa

Vestrit

Luzifer's right hand

The Stranger

Tomfoster

You know what would be a good idea? If someone could split this topic so that the attendance list is at the start, and there's plenty room for discussion of accommodation and so on.

But you'd need, like, special powers to do that, or something. :P

You know what would be a good idea? If someone could split this topic so that the attendance list is at the start, and there's plenty room for discussion of accommodation and so on.

But you'd need, like, special powers to do that, or something. :P

It might also be nice to know what days people were going for -- i.e. arrive Friday, arrive Thursday? etc. For purposes of lifts, accommodation etc. Although, it's still fairly early days, I know.

My plan is to go down on Friday (the day, not the person) and come back on Sunday (the day not the person). I'll probably stay with friends, though, rather than splash out on a hostel (see previous parentheses).

Good point Peadar.

I'm assuming i'm taking Friday off work, so depending on when other people are arriving, i'll go down Thursday night or Friday afternoon. And similarly depending on when people are leaving, i'll return Sunday evening/Monday morning. Its so easy for me to get to that i'll just follow the early arrivals/late departure crowds.

Just to say that I'm a definite no.

I've got squad training that weekend. While you lot are getting drunk, having fun and coming up with new Hideous In-jokesâ„¢, I'll be doing sprint drills etc... :(

So, make sure you play 'Just A Day' by Feeder for me. Really loud. :D

Just to say that I'm a definite no.

I've got squad training that weekend. While you lot are getting drunk, having fun and coming up with new Hideous In-jokesâ„¢, I'll be doing sprint drills etc... :(

So, make sure you play 'Just A Day' by Feeder for me. Really loud. :D

You fucking fail!! :(

Well, as much as I really wanted to make this meet, I'm afraid I'm totally out. The sorry state of airlines around here (ie, lots of low-cost airlines withdrawing) would have me stuck in airports for the whole day, change planes and almost bankrupt me in the process and not get me into Dublin much before midnight - that, and have me have to leave Dublin at 6AM. Me and Si will be bugging the rest of you to explain all the wacky photos and injokes together, it seems. :)

Archived