Our Living Room...

Odie

Our custom frame order came home from Michaels today. :D Bran and Robert and Rhaegar FINALLY have professional frames.

Have a look at our geeky living room!

The Wall

Bran Climbs by Jamie Simms

This is the original painting (you can see the image in Jamie's portfolio here) that we purchased from the art show at LA Worldcon in 2006. We've had him hanging up in a do-it-yourself frame for some time, because it was a shame not to display an original painting. But he looks so much better this way!!

Robert and Rhaegar on the Trident

Even though they should be on horseback, this is still a really awesome picture. But it's even more awesome now!

Future Plans

This is where Ned and Sansa are going to go, once they get framed. They're 18x24, so that's a standard size... but a tight budget is a harsh mistress. It'll happen though!

I have this one signed and framed as well. Where did you get it. I met the artist at "Wizard World L.A." 2 years ago and he was selling this exact signed print for $25.00. I snatched it up right away and ran home and had it framed. Everyone that comes over loves it, leading me to push the series on them when I explain what its all about. I have hooked about 30 new readers all because of this print.

$25? That's it? Wow, when I got ours, I was under the impression that it'd been put on sale for $99. It wasn't signed by George at that point - I had that done in Worldcon in LA.

$25? That's it? Wow, when I got ours, I was under the impression that it'd been put on sale for $99. It wasn't signed by George at that point - I had that done in Worldcon in LA.

Mine is not signed by George as of yet, just the artist. It is on very good stock and was surprised at the price too. I asked the artist if he was going to do any other prints and he went on a Rant about not being paid for the work that he did on the book and that this is why he was selling the prints. I don't know if this is still true as of now but I still had to snatch it up. I could not pass on the great art and the great price. He signed it right in front of me so I know that it is a real sig. I would love to have it signed by the great Mr. Martin but I would be leery of taking it out of the frame. I do have some books signed by Martin (new topic idea) I guess that will have to do for now.

Archived