NHL Hockey 2!

Lord O' Bones

Definitely. (Assuming the Pens win, cause I don't want to be responsible for jinxing them) I think a Pens-Flyers matchup would be the war everyone was expecting from the Rangers series. I know I'll be looking for revenge for the 7-game series loss back in '89.

Definitely. hopefully we finish of the rangers tonight. but I don't see it happening. I'm pretty convinced sids ankle is at about 60% or so, so while a few days rest isn't likely to make much difference, the fewer games he plays on it the better at this point.

Gary roberts in for Talbot tonight. hopefully he isn't being rushed. they could start taffe if GMFR isn't ready. We'll need roberts more in the next series, assuming we make it, which is obviously not a sure thing.

The sharks just got shocked and a heartbeat has started back up. It is faint, but a heartbeat none the less.

The weird thing is, I'm 99% sure the Sharks can't pull this off at this point.* So I'm already over the frustration of it. It's quite relaxing. Every game now is a gift.

I hope the Rangers and Colorado step up and win a couple. I want to see more hockey. The last few weeks have been great. I get off work, go to the gym, then watch hockey practically all night. I need more hockey. Give me more hockey.

The Rangers are game; let's see about the Avs.

*Edit: It's also at this moment difficult to believe that the Sharks would defeat Detroit 4 times in a WC Final. Those guys are rolling.

Detroit-Pitts Final is starting to develop quickly here imo. Should be a gooder.

Anyways, why all the hate for Pulling Price or not pulling Price? If there wasn't the Huet trade this would be a no brainer move. He's been struggling, big deal. Every goalie will hit a bit of a low. Martian Brodeur has shit the bed in the first round repeatedly the last few years but no one says it's because he has too much pressure on him. Honestly, as bas as Price had been in games 1-3, he wasn't the only reason they lost. The way Montreal has been outplaying the Flyers they should have 5 goals a game. And it would be that if some of those posts and empty net shots went it. I think the count is somewhere around 6 posts in those 4 games. So if those go in, there is no reason to get on Price. The whole team is folding under the pressure, not just the goalie. As much as the broadcasters are saying Biron is stealing the series, I've found him to be out of position on a lot of plays.

Whatever, what a boring second round this has been compared to the first.

I heard the last 12 seconds of the Wings game and the recap. It does indeed sound as if they are on a roll. Unfortunately they do have a historical record of crashing and burning too early in the playoffs.

:keeps fingers crossed:

Archived