GOODKIND XXXIV: It's spreading!

Myshkin

Alright Lemmings it's time for another round. Since we didn't do our usual pinko commie vote for the new title in the last thread I decided to kick death in the jaw and act unilaterally. This thread is named in honor of the new mini-series we're all looking forward to. So let's get crackin'! Remember the rules:

1) DO NOT FEED THE YEARD

2) No flaming

3) No trolling or inciting others to troll on other boards

4) Do not stare into the Yeard lest the Yeard stare back into you!

Have fun and play nice!

I don't get it. The off the cliff part I get, but not the first part.

I admit that I don't. So it's the same as choosing life so you can't give me grief.

I will put on my commie hat, choose death, and explain it to you: the title refers to the SoT brand spreading from book to TV. Now I will put my O'ist hat back on, choose life, and kick you in the jaw. [jawkickemoticon]

Cos I missed the end of the old thread, let me just say that Pita's use of the word "renounce" was entirely correct. Don't listen to that Enigma, he's trying to demoralise us by criticising our word usage. Be strong!

And WM, my avatar is indeed Battle Angel Alita. After spending so long as a noble goat, I felt the need to be an arse-kicking manga chick again.

I will put on my commie hat, choose death, and explain it to you: the title refers to the SoT brand spreading from book to TV. Now I will put my O'ist hat back on, choose life, and kick you in the jaw. [jawkickemoticon]

Awesome.

So there isn't a Sword of Truth Buttery Spread being released then...?

I just can't believe that 22 episodes are going into production in May for this dog. With Disney, no less.

A lot can happen between now and then. Including the development of a nice buttery spread. But I'll be shocked if this thing truly gets off the ground for a full 22.

A lot can happen between now and then. Including the development of a nice buttery spread. But I'll be shocked if this thing truly gets off the ground for a full 22.

Why do I get the urge to jump off a cliff?

How did you guys learn about my buttery spread plans!? "I CAN believe it's not butter because I do not close my eyes to the truths of reality" is going to be the biggest thing to hit the butter substitute market since oleo! Patent pending you bastards, so nobody better steal my buttery goodness!!!

Pita: I would go with a picture of Nikita Khrushchev banging his shoe at the U.N. Try this one

Archived