The History of the Board

Jon Targaryen

All right, now I remember. Heh.

can you fill me in? i musta missed it.

the be another boarder thing was fun as hell. i had a blast as OS. Needel if you weer a sheep id maek a pink sweater out of yuor wool ::grins::

the be another boarder thing was fun as hell. i had a blast as OS. Needel if you weer a sheep id maek a pink sweater out of yuor wool ::grins::

:lol:

I'm going to search that topic up.

Another good old-time poster was SPARHAWK THE MIGHTY & his PBT alt, SPARWANK THE TIDY. The best Sparhawk thread thread was ARENT THE ENGLISH JUST SHITE AT EVERYTHING.

PBT's best alt, however, was Ser Dead Horse, who would pop up in politics threads to post the following:

Beat me.

:lol:

I'm going to search that topic up.

it was like...a bunch of topics spanning a week j, and no one knew who was impersonating who. i created the board name 0sravan just for that one week. i wonder if i could still log on as that name...hmmm....

Yeah, be another boarder was a blast.

Jeez, Jon.....I've been banned 5 or 6 times and I STILL made head of the BWB. Not even a footnote? :P

speaking of bans im pretty sure i was the first person ran banned when we moved to ezboard. Ran created a thread that was only to be used to ask mod questions...and he specifically stated he'd ban anyone who posted something off topic in said thread. so being the dude i was back then...i HAD to post something off topic. Bam, banned, and tBBtW was created. kinda funny.

I would like to see Master of Laws again. Great custom title. Actually convinced me that Back in Iraq was legal, if not morally right.

Did he get into some argument with Lannister that led him to leave? Or was it just taking up too much time?

MoL convinced me that he was just expanding upon the Administration's justification/legitimization, and fell victim to the same presumption [i.e. legal inference] but yeah, he nevertheless was a great boarder.

Remember when Alfred of Hewsdale was on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? And won a bunch of money, too?

And how about when... Oh, damn! I can't remember his name- but the guy who was on Jeopardy Teen Week? (And, dude, you totally got robbed! You shoud have won!)

And how about when Manwoody, Sword of the Morning and Young Wolf opened the International Academy of IT where discerning people could enroll to learn the secrets of Smooove?

MoL convinced me that he was just expanding upon the Administration's justification/legitimization, and fell victim to the same presumption [i.e. legal inference] but yeah, he nevertheless was a great boarder.

... I'm assuming you mean "great" in sense of large, or huge, or otherwise sizeable? Because otherwise, I'm just confused.

... I'm assuming you mean "great" in sense of large, or huge, or otherwise sizeable? Because otherwise, I'm just confused.

Nope, Yags. Great, as in exceptionally talented. Many took umbrage with the length of MoL's posts. I didn't, and enjoyed reading them even when I didn't agree with the underlying logic. This is not to say there aren't many talented boarders, exceptional boarders, moderately remarkable or those of mediocre capacity. Yet even SkepticallyVegan had moments of greatness. Just in his case it's more of him being a great example of... something.

This thread is bordering on pimping the veterans of the old guard, however, even those who've been lost to aggressive johns, verbally abusive, bitch-slappin' pimps, either or, whatever. I will henceforth refrain, too avoid slighting the feelings of all and sundry, and leave off by saying that all n00bs, all boarders, have various forms of greatness within them.

:hat:

Archived