AGOT Mafia Game 51

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Coldwater' post='1332646' date='Apr 28 2008, 17.35']But so are genital warts :([/quote]
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess your banner is a stick figure with her legs spread?
Am I close?

ETA: if I am right, she should be told that cold water is not going to help what she's waiting for

[quote name='House Tarbeck' post='1332648' date='Apr 28 2008, 17.41']I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess your banner is a stick figure with her legs spread?
Am I close?

ETA: if I am right, she should be told that cold water is not going to help what she's waiting for[/quote]

Close. It's a cave troll with her legs spread. Dunno where she popped up from.

ANYWAYS you sex obsessed person, you should take a shower in me.

[quote name='House Coldwater' post='1332651' date='Apr 28 2008, 18.44']Close. It's a cave troll with her legs spread. Dunno where she popped up from.

ANYWAYS you sex obsessed person, you should take a shower in me.[/quote]

[s] :lmao: [/s]

:sick:

eta: the strike out doesn't work on smileys :/

You people are terrible. Also, what did WJ do, pick out every possible avatar with arrows in? Bah.

*disappears for possibly a while*

Edit: I forgot my avatar had moons, not arrows. Got myself mixed up with Sarsfield, who I hope isn't on the list.

Edit: Oh FFS. He is. Curse you, WJ, and your too-similar avatar choices!

[quote name='House Royce' post='1332694' date='Apr 28 2008, 23.11']What would you like to talk about?[/quote]

He's lying. We all know Dondarrion loves RP. [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_ekugPKqFw"]Look at this sekrit video of Dondarrion over the weekend.[/url]

[quote name='House Harclay' post='1332723' date='Apr 28 2008, 19.29']He's lying. We all know Dondarrion loves RP. [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_ekugPKqFw"]Look at this sekrit video of Dondarrion over the weekend.[/url][/quote]
Speaking of lying I seem to recall earlier you said...

[quote name='House Harclay' post='1332689' date='Apr 28 2008, 19.09']*disappears for possibly a while*[/quote]
[b]Harclay[/b] is busted!

What is your favorite cheese Dondarrion? I like muenster on sandwiches quite a lot actually.

[quote name='House Dondarrion' post='1332751' date='Apr 28 2008, 19.50']It's much better than cocks.[/quote]
But with all these banners, Whiskeyjack Blackfyre must surely have wanted us to discuss cocks and fromunda cheese. I take it as a sign from the [s]gods[/s] mods

Archived