NHL Hockey 3!

TheHoundRules

Odds are that if atlanta wants to unload him at the deadline, they'll get twice the value that they gave up for him, while getting to use him for 75% of the season. Pretty solid deal for them.

Am I the only one who really think the ducks don't look that good at all? sure a full year from selanne and neidermeyer will help, but there is no scoring there at all.

Montreal has looked ok in it's preseason so far, More excited for these last few games because it'll be more regulars.

I'm starting a different type of pool this year with my friends. It'll be a keeper league. about 12 guys will be in it and we'll all pick 8 Forwards, 3 Defensemen, and a Goalie. Next year when we do this draft we have the option of holding onto 6 of those players. You can ditch more if you would like to. Then we will repick from all the new rookie talent, the 6 players(or more) thrown back into the pile from each team, and the guys that were overlooked at last year's draft. Guy who finished last gets first pick, and will be the first pick of each round.

It's still up for tweaking tho. Nothing has really been set. So i'm asking do you see room for any improvements/special rules? Is 6 the right amount that should be held over?

Archived