Goodkind XXXVII: Free T-Shirts Within

The Pita

5 posts early, but I isn't waiting for some life choosing enlightened individual to make a thread before me.
As always, remember the rules I forget:
A. No flaming.
B. No trolling other forums. (I believe this is a rule.)
C. No feeding the Yeard unless it involves buying T-Shirts. The T is for Truth.
Have fun, Lemmings!

[font="Book Antiqua"][size=3]I feel a great urge to leave something of my presence behind in history at this particular niche; hence, this sentence.

Beyond that there is more, of course, as there always is, and will be - and indeed, should be. Gentlemen, do you ever allocate sufficient time to the agelessly reflective activity of comtemplating (with a desire to act in mind) this world's current affairs? It is a globe in need of Truth, and one could easily make the assumption that the array of individuals ready to take the up the cause (let it not be called a crusade), is at present, diminutive, or in a dwindling state; let me tell you: it is not. Even if it were so, this could mean little to nothing at all. For you cannot subdue Truth. It is timeless.

And as for the fellow whose patience wore thin, - leading to the premature creation of this thread - we can must only regret his distinct lack of discipline, rather than show displeasure. We are all kindred spirits here.

[/size][/font]

[quote name='Triskele' post='1355400' date='May 14 2008, 15.04']I liked "Pioneers of Truth" but I suppose I am happy for Pita.

Challenge: Write a worse speech on fire than the one TG wrote for Michael. Ah, nevermind. The point is that Tairy was trying to write a good speech. Incredible.[/quote]

We must ban water!

Pita jumped the gun and stole my thunder by posting this thread, and for that I hate him. But in breaking tradition and stealing my thunder Pita chose life, and for that I respect him. You win this time Pita, but next time be prepared for a kick in the jaw!

Now let's talk about this civil war amongst the Yeardite ranks. Does anybody have the original thread that started all this trouble? Does anybody know if this thread was posted on .net or on prophets inc.?

[quote name='Myshkin' post='1355585' date='May 14 2008, 18.14']Pita jumped the gun and stole my thunder by posting this thread, and for that I hate him. But in breaking tradition and stealing my thunder Pita chose life, and for that I respect him. You win this time Pita, but next time be prepared for a kick in the jaw!

Now let's talk about this civil war amongst the Yeardite ranks. Does anybody have the original thread that started all this trouble? Does anybody know if this thread was posted on .net or on prophets inc.?[/quote]

I leave for a month or so and all of a sudden there is yeardite civil war?

and offers of free t-shirts?

death choosers, all of you.

[quote]Now let's talk about this civil war amongst the Yeardite ranks. Does anybody have the original thread that started all this trouble? Does anybody know if this thread was posted on .net or on prophets inc.?[/quote]
It IS linked in the thread...but as a zipped file, as it seems like the OP was deleted by the people over at PI.

I must say, after reading that thread, I believe there is hope for TG fans.

[quote name='kuenjato' post='1355571' date='May 15 2008, 08.06']We must ban water![/quote]
If you can write one on that, that would be epic.

I love how you guys go through this discussion at the end of each thread about what the next one should be called, and then someone just goes and uses anything. It's like you guys briefly give democracy a try, then decide to choose life and JUST PICK ONE and if we don't like it, we lack moral clarity.

You guys are true objectivists. Goodkind and Mystar would be proud.

To sum up:

"No Lemmings, you are the demons!"

I leave for a while and theres a civil war. What happened? Can someone point me towards the place the explains it. You said it was it the thread but what thread?

Now I'm going to have to read the previous thread to catch up. :leaving:

[quote name='Talyn' post='1355971' date='May 15 2008, 18.08']I leave for a while and theres a civil war. What happened? Can someone point me towards the place the explains it. You said it was it the thread but what thread?

Now I'm going to have to read the previous thread to catch up. :leaving:[/quote]

In the previous Goodkind thread TheKassi posted a link to another board where they were complaining about the behaviour of a certain poster on yet another board. The original thread, which contained the behaviour in question was deleted from the original board, however it can be downloaded in a zipped format from the thread linked by TheKassi (see the third post on that page). It's actually a fairly interesting discussion, and, as the Wolf Maid mentioned, renews ones faith in the good intentions of Yeardites generally. It does collapse somewhat toward the end.

I would point out that, tempting though it maybe to pick out some of the more choice opinions for comment (and it is very tempting), it probably wouldn't be an entirely generous thing to do.

Lol, that was hilarious. Even My*'s fellow fans don't like him.

Also, lol at the people on the other board for thinking that Terry "You're not old enough to read my books" Goodkind would be more tolerant.

[quote]I must ask for a definition of "pioneer of truth". It's set off my bullshit detector in a profound way. Though that seems to happen every time the Shining Enema drops by.[/quote]

Dusting off this old chestnut to respond: Pioneer of Truth = Karl Rove :P

[quote]Now let's talk about this civil war amongst the Yeardite ranks. Does anybody have the original thread that started all this trouble? Does anybody know if this thread was posted on .net or on prophets inc.?[/quote]

Hell, now his fans are stealing the Battlestar Galactica storyline! :lol:

Reading that posted link by TheKassi in the other thread a little more, I find it remarkable that M* apparently takes post that are negative about TG, or TG's works, [i]to[/i] TG and he makes the call on whether someone should be banned! :lol:

Ran! Ran! You gotta do something like that and get GRRM to ban the people we don't like. And fire!

That certainly was entertaining. I'm a little confused though, as I'm at work and cannot download the original thread right now. But even with just the two topics on RL, there is much that can be said. Of course, I can't actually say any of it, because we're not allowed to attack specific people. And I don't want Ran to go off whining and crying like a pussy to GRRM about me. :rolleyes:

Yeah, so... One comment I can make on all that: The Yeard is obvioulsy not prejudiced against homosexuals; it is well knows that he is an advocate for big breasted girl on girl action. Those guys are so ignorant. :dunce:

[quote name='Voland' post='1356231' date='May 15 2008, 08.59']Lol, that was hilarious. Even My*'s fellow fans don't like him.

Also, lol at the people on the other board for thinking that Terry "You're not old enough to read my books" Goodkind would be more tolerant.[/quote]
Even the Yeardites have started noticing/complaining about the "you're not old/mature/smart enough" responses. *is amazed*

[quote name='Muttering Bill' post='1356353' date='May 16 2008, 00.56']Yeah, so... One comment I can make on all that: The Yeard is obvioulsy not prejudiced against homosexuals; it is well knows that he is an advocate for big breasted girl on girl action. Those guys are so ignorant. :dunce:[/quote]

Yeah, that, and something about peas. It's all very peculiar.

Archived