Goodkind XXXVII: Free T-Shirts Within

The Pita

[quote]Yeah, so... One comment I can make on all that: The Yeard is obvioulsy not prejudiced against homosexuals; it is well knows that he is an advocate for big breasted girl on girl action. Those guys are so ignorant.[/quote]

That's not homosexuality though. That's just good ole' fashioned thirteen year old boy wet dreams come to life. Nothing to do with "homosexuality". C'mon.

[quote name='Jaxom 1974' post='1356417' date='May 15 2008, 11.24']That's not homosexuality though. That's just good ole' fashioned thirteen year old boy wet dreams come to life. Nothing to do with "homosexuality". C'mon.[/quote]
Of course! It's only gay, and therefore wrong, when guys or small breasted (ugly) women do it. What was I thinking?

There is something that I'm a little confused about though, and mabe my fellow lemmings might enlighten me. So My* is supposedly very religious, but aren't objectivists, and by association the Yeard himself, atheist? How then can My* be such a proponent of SoT? For that matter, don't the bible-thumpers generally shy away from fantasy literature (disregarding that SoT is not fantasy)?

That whole argument (that I have not yet read) reminds of that old Chris Rock bit about not being prejudiced because whoever you hate will wind up in your family. Sweet, sweet irony. Delicious.

[quote name='kuenjato' post='1355571' date='May 15 2008, 01.06']We must ban water![/quote]
Oh, Lordy. A challenge.

[center]***[/center]

This radically dangerous substance was found in the systems of 100% of homicide victims in the year 2007. Studies by numerous institutions [size=1][citations upon request][/size] have demonstrated that water flows from the eyes of people who have suffered a tragedy, thereby demonstrating that water causes emotional distress.

Even the ancients knew that water was dangerous. Water has historically been associated with the feminine [size=1][Moore, 1999-2005][/size]; shall we let these women oppress us? Never!

Water falls from the sky to destroy our standing crops in the fields. Water flows from rivers and seas to destroy our homes and property. And just think - if you inhale water, you might easily die! Is it not self-evident that we must protect our children from this gross danger to their well-being?

Water must clearly be banned forthwith. Its pernicious influence surrounds us with every breath, but we shall resist! Resist, I say!

[center]***[/center]

(Still haven't read any Goodkind. Elements of the above gacked from [i]Dihydrogen Monoxide[/i]. Also, have had writer's block since March and apparently cannot produce literate English anymore.)

[quote name='Eloisa' post='1356535' date='May 15 2008, 12.20'](Still haven't read any Goodkind. Elements of the above gacked from [i]Dihydrogen Monoxide[/i]. Also, have had writer's block since March and apparently cannot produce literate English anymore.)[/quote]
And yet it was still more convincing than Tairy's fire speach. You fail! :P

[quote name='Black Wizard' post='1356399' date='May 15 2008, 11.16']May I ask what "Trolling other forums" entails?[/quote]
It means going over to My*'s board to irritate the Yeardites.

edit: Just noticed a brand new poster lurking in the last thread named Deaths Mistress (Tairy reference), I wonder if she's come over to play with us?

[quote name='Triskele' post='1357028' date='May 15 2008, 22.53']Picture a bunch of listeners tearing up at the speech you wrote...that's what Tairy has to offer you.[/quote]

Good one Chris(iirc). :thumbsup:

Seems like M* combines his religious fervor with Tairy's unflinching Iknowthetruthism to make an überbigoted philosophy. I am constantly amazed how he manages to avoid smelling his own bullshit.

[quote name='Moosicus' post='1356994' date='May 15 2008, 16.32']edit: Just noticed a brand new poster lurking in the last thread named Deaths Mistress (Tairy reference), I wonder if she's come over to play with us?[/quote]

HELLO everyone, after lurking on this board for ages i've finally desided to post.
Moosicus my name is a tairy reference but dont take that the wrong way, After ploughing through Goodkind’s disasterpiece i had to be talked down of the ledge. I just thought deaths mistress sounded cool.

so anyway hi :D

Herr Moosicus, I too have been a lurker for a short while, and though my first post was on page 19 of the last thread, it apparently does not exist, so nevermind. Now, I have never, myself, read any of his books, but I can assure you, that being a Christian myself, my kind stays AWAY from books like Goodkind's(is that REALLY his actual, real-life, non-pen name?), on the off-chance that some of it stays and nags endlessly on our minds.

Also, what will the next Quote of the Day be on? do you take requests, and if so, what happened to Scarlet the Magic Dragon?

The Yeardite civil war, the mass enlistments...
LET US START A NEW COMMUNIST LEMMING REGIME! EVERYONE TO THE CLIFFS AND SEAS!
I need to look at this Yeard civil War Thing
EDIT- Just read the thread. This is the basic story: A lot of people said "I don't think gay people are evil. It's like peas" and myasterisk took great personal offence at this, and apparently Yeardkind did too (because my* said he did). Also, the Yeard and hewhosestarishis, speaking for him, were mortified that some people didn't like the ending of Confessor. So myobjectinspace took out the Long Pointy Object of Truth and used it against them all.
I'm wondering who to root for.
EDIT NUMBER 2- [url="http://forums.reasonslight.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=5e3b81b9fe03c613c578140ed7ae2204&topic=593.0"]The Yeard War Continues[/url]

[quote name='Arichamus' post='1357373' date='May 15 2008, 21.55']Herr Moosicus, I too have been a lurker for a short while, and though my first post was on page 19 of the last thread, it apparently does not exist, so nevermind. Now, I have never, myself, read any of his books, but I can assure you, that being a Christian myself, my kind stays AWAY from books like Goodkind's(is that REALLY his actual, real-life, non-pen name?), on the off-chance that some of it stays and nags endlessly on our minds.

Also, what will the next Quote of the Day be on? do you take requests, and if so, what happened to Scarlet the Magic Dragon?[/quote]
Fell through the cracks? These things happen, never fear.

What you'll certainly find among the Lemmings of Discord is Christians, Jews, Muslims, and Atheists (and probably others), who have all come together in peace and harmony through their mutual dislike of the Yeard. Religious tolerance and world peace begin with rejecting Tairy Goodkind and all his works. So, welcome. As for the name, yeah, I'm pretty sure it's his real name, it's too lame to be fake. Even a douche like the Yeard could do better, though names are obviously not his forte.

The Quote of the Day is a tricky business without new material to work with, so it's on hiatus until either Tairy writes something else (Bog help us all), or someone has a request (yes I take requests) for something that hasn't been done yet, but should have been.

I think Scarlet died. Someone who has read the books and drinks less than I do may have a better recollection of what I've been trying so hard to forget. However, I think that in the last book Scarlet's son Gregory (there's the Yeard knack for great names again) was still kickin' around.

Eeeee!

I just went and read the Yeard War and after a few moments, I'm now asking in a screech "Disney?!"

And I understand these are belated observations, but were those actual rules to be quoted at wrongdoers...?

I'm probably guilty of #101-#300 then :rofl:

[quote name='Moosicus' post='1357635' date='May 16 2008, 18.56']As for the name, yeah, I'm pretty sure it's his real name, it's too lame to be fake. Even a douche like the Yeard could do better, though names are obviously not his forte.[/quote]

What are you talking about. It's obviously his real name. If Goodkind had had any choice in the matter he would be called Richard Kahlan Gregory Amnel Rahl. That much is obvious.

[quote name='Kingthlayer' post='1357850' date='May 16 2008, 14.41']Can I jump in on this yeard hate?

I'm a death chooser etc. etc.[/quote]
:lol: I love your username.

The more the merrier... ;)

[quote name='Arichamus' post='1357833' date='May 16 2008, 23.30']Scarlet died? how could that happen if a MAGIC SWORD wielded by the HERO OF OUR STORY didn't spook her?

How, I ask? falling boulders? Jagang? the Gaang?[/quote]

Well, you see little Arichamus, the magic left the world and the magical creatures had to go away to a farm in the country where they could frolic and skip all day in the meadows. It was a metaphor for growth and the attainment of maturity much like Puff the Magic Dragon or Kiki's Delivery Service (the bit when the cat stops talking). However, unlike those stories it is not a sign of the characters growth, for the character sprang forth from the womb already fully developed physically and mentally. No, it is a sign of the readers growth of the readers blossoming into a life-choosing human being. And then, much like the English Disney version of Kiki's Delivery Service, when the cat suddenly starts talking again for no real reason, along comes Gregory and undermines everyone emotional development.

Well done Gregory.

Gosh, Uncle Willy, thanks for that, it's so clear to me now!

Though if magic left the world, I can see that becoming a problem for those who rose to power through it, and nothing else *coughRichardcough*.

Archived