One Million Strong for Randyll Tarly!

Werthead

[quote name='Anatole Kuragin' post='1417349' date='Jun 27 2008, 10.55']Before they settled on The Joker being Batman's enemy in The Dark Knight, they toyed with the premise of Batman fighting Randyll Tarly.[/quote]

Nobody would want to pay for a movie that is less than ten seconds long...

I have already seen that Randyll’s farts are wel known, and so it should, because were lesser men need horns, Tarly can do without. Wildlings have witnessed that it was not a horn that woke the dragons out of stone. And when Tarly passed the Wall again, back to Westeros, the Nightwatch had it’s most terrified moments, even the Others are peanuts compared to that. Because it is well known that the horn of Joramun is only a fable. It’s the fart of tarly that can blow the Wall away.
On his journey back he decided to swim part of the passage. Some wacky pirate, in a boot named silence, saw him swimming. Since then he has covered one eye, because it still has the greatness of Tarly on it. Once the eye saw the swimming greatness, it decided to look no more. The stories tell us that the great man farted here as well, but since there was no stone to wake giants, the bubbles transformed into giant krakens.
Tarly saw none of this and he accidently swam the wrong way and ended up between all kind of barbaric horsepeople. A large fire was going on, it smelled a bit like flesh and he wondered if there was a BBQ going on. So he walked in, grapped a horse, walked out, and apparently, farted. Because the horsepeople said that they heard a loud crack coming from the fire. A little girl, innocently around, did see that someone took the horse away. But the most wonderfull thing was witnessed when Tarly was already on his way back to the ocean again, eating a roasted stallion. For the first time in years, living dragons were seen again.

[i][b]He is the prince that is smelled, and his are the farts of ice and fire[/b][/i]

• 5 months later...
[quote name='Werthead' post='1381391' date='Jun 3 2008, 15.05']The Tower of Joy was named in honour of Tarly's prodigious member.

It is a little-known fact that Tarly had a first wife, Valerie, who died of pure joy after being with Tarly. To this day Tarly is known as the Doom of Valerie.[/quote]

Hahaha, genius!!

• 3 years later...

I respect Randyll Tarly to no end for his military genius, other then that he's a dick who I hate for his treatment of Brienne of Tarth which was harsh even by Westerosi standards and his being the worst parent in the entire Seven Kingdoms and for threatening to kill Sam who is awesome.

Cue the hatred for the Lord of the Night....

LotN

• 4 months later...

The High Septon often calls him in for questioning, just so he can spend time with him.

His Trebuchets reload themselves.

He once lost a battle... just to see what it was like to do so.

In sword duels, he fights left-handed to make it more competitive.

When he invokes the lord's right of "first night" it lasts a week and a half.

He often plays two separate games of cyvasse at a time.

Ravens that carry invitations to feasts held at his keep fly faster.

Dragons died out because they tired of waiting for him to be born.

He can tie noose knots with his feet.

He Is: The Most Interesting Lesser Lord In Westeros.

"I don't always execute prisoners, but when I do, I prefer Mass Hangings."

[Kill responsibly.]

Archived