One Million Strong for Randyll Tarly!

Werthead

[quote name='Alys Karstark' post='1382485' date='Jun 4 2008, 13.21']"Brokeback Mountain" is not just a movie... It is what Randyll Tarly calls the pile of Westerosi knights in his backyard.[/quote]

This one gets my vote for the win so far.

[quote]... oh and any old Chuck Norris ones that people lazily put Tarly's name in are an INSULT to the name Tarly. Get new material. It's funnier that way. The best ones in this thread are the original ones[/quote]

Fine...

Randyll Tarly once ate a pickle. Since then, the pickle he ate has come to be known as the "dyll" pickle.

It is a scientific fact that the sun doesn't rise until Randyll Tarly has decided he has had enough sleep

Making eye contact with Randyll Tarly has been known to cause nausea, diarrhea, sudden infant death syndrome, erectile dysfunction in men, and sudden orgasms in women.

[quote name='Morcant' post='1382510' date='Jun 3 2008, 21.47']Fine...

Randyll Tarly once ate a pickle. Since then, the pickle he ate has come to be known as the "dyll" pickle.

It is a scientific fact that the sun doesn't rise until Randyll Tarly has decided he has had enough sleep

Making eye contact with Randyll Tarly has been known to cause nausea, diarrhea, sudden infant death syndrome, erectile dysfunction in men, and sudden orgasms in women.[/quote]

Hahahaha awesome. Thanks. :D

Randyll Tarly has no heart, he has an extra set of BRASS BALLS instead.

Um, I know not many people here are big on pro wrestling and that is cool - but I picture Randyll Tarly as Scott Steiner which is really funny if you've ever seen that steroid ape Steiner do an interview. He also wears this medeival chainmail shit to the ring... but anyway in the context of this humorus thread I'd like to see Tarly say things like..

"You can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit"

"Jaime Lannister you're not a champion, you're a champion of TRASH!"

"And they don't have to wait for the earth to rotate on a 47 degree axis so the stars can set the sky and create an equinox so they can see the Big Dipper! No no no, all they gotta do is call Big Poppa cause I'm the man with the Big Dipper! And satisfaction is coming...when I go behind and do the bump 'n grind and it's only a matter of time because they call me THE BIG BAD BOOTY DADDY! So Jon Snow, realize this...I only care about two things in this world, my freaks and my peaks! And when I beat your bald ass down I'm gonna whisper in your ear...size does matter, BITCH!"

Okay maybe it doesn't work at all. This post was a failure haha, my apologies.

When someone puts dragon eggs and a human sacrifice into an incredibly hot fire, those eggs turn into dragons.

When someone puts the Stranger and a sacrificial human baby into a fire, the Stranger turns into Randyll Tarly

Archived