ERepublik - New World

Ser Warpechowski

[quote name='Starkess' post='1460593' date='Jul 29 2008, 10.33']Thanks for the gifts! :)[/quote]

No problem.

Also anyone else that wants to play PM me for an invite. These rookies wouldnt know what to do with the gold. :P

YW

[quote name='Young Wolf' post='1460596' date='Jul 29 2008, 10.34']No problem.

Also anyone else that wants to play PM me for an invite. These rookies wouldnt know what to do with the gold. :P

YW[/quote]

Not true! I want a house!

[quote name='Starkess' post='1460629' date='Jul 29 2008, 10.49']I have a job! In gifts, not weapons, but I guess I can settle for not being quite so badass since now I am getting paid.[/quote]

Are you kidding me?

Sigh.

[quote name='The Man Who' post='1460623' date='Jul 29 2008, 10.46']Still no job for me. Even at minimum wage.

More than willing to relocate now.

I do now have two whole days training under my belt.

Thanks for the gift AK[/quote]

What's your in game name? I'll shoot you a PM and a moving ticket...or money for a moving ticket.

ETA: Dont feel bad dude...I didnt have a job for the first 3 days playing.

[quote name='Starkess' post='1460609' date='Jul 29 2008, 10.41']Not true! I want a house![/quote]

You dont need gold for a house, you need money. Once you're around a week or so, I'll see if I can get you a loan.

YW

[quote name='Young Wolf' post='1460641' date='Jul 29 2008, 10.52']You dont need gold for a house, you need money. Once you're around a week or so, I'll see if I can get you a loan.

YW[/quote]

But I can get money with gold! And I need gold to start a business, which would be cool.

[quote name='Young Wolf' post='1460636' date='Jul 29 2008, 16.50']What's your in game name? I'll shoot you a PM and a moving ticket...or money for a moving ticket.

ETA: Dont feel bad dude...I didnt have a job for the first 3 days playing.[/quote]

I'm Nemanja Kutuzov and I like to party.

I took the first job that came along, a gifts job for $2. Better than nothing, right?

Also, I'd love to get in on this gift exchange dealy, since wellness seems to be fairly important. I'm Doctor Horrible in the game...send me a gift, and I'll send you one back (unless I run out of money).

[quote name='HBO' post='1460787' date='Jul 29 2008, 12.20']I took the first job that came along, a gifts job for $2. Better than nothing, right?

Also, I'd love to get in on this gift exchange dealy, since wellness seems to be fairly important. I'm Doctor Horrible in the game...send me a gift, and I'll send you one back (unless I run out of money).[/quote]

I have no money at the moment. I will add you though.

Gifts have been sent to everyone. And Im awaiting word from Who Man for the price of a moving ticket in his market. They're pretty high right now, so I may ask you to wait until after the wars are done. I'll send you what money I can for food in the meantime.

YW

Archived