The Dark Knight part deux

Mexal

[quote name='PhoenixFlame' post='1451914' date='Jul 22 2008, 22.58']I thought about the cop thing some more. I think that Gordon assumed Two-Face killed the cops at the hospital that the actually Joker killed. No one saw the Joker enter the hospital because of his l33t nurse disguise.[/quote]
Nice catch!

[quote name='Anatole Kuragin' post='1451904' date='Jul 22 2008, 22.49']and starring Mandy Moore![/quote]
:rofl: When does Entourage start again?

I read a review several weeks ago that compared the movie to [i]Hea[/i]t, and though they're very different in tone, it's a comparison that makes some degree of sense. Both films are about the relationship between a criminal and his pursuer, and the ways in which adversaries on opposite sides of the law can, over time, become morally indistinguishable.

Didn't like the Bat-voice, didn't get the phone sonar thing - didn't care. This movie was awesome.

[quote name='Arbor Gold' post='1451962' date='Jul 23 2008, 01.34']:rofl: When does Entourage start again?

I read a review several weeks ago that compared the movie to [i]Hea[/i]t, and though they're very different in tone, it's a comparison that makes some degree of sense. Both films are about the relationship between a criminal and his pursuer, and the ways in which adversaries on opposite sides of the law can, over time, become morally indistinguishable.[/quote]

Sept. 7th on Entourage, and that's a very interesting comparison.

[quote name='Arbor Gold' post='1451962' date='Jul 23 2008, 00.34']:rofl: When does Entourage start again?[/quote]

Not soon enough! Season 4 comes out on DVD Aug 26th, so I would imagine that season 5 is going to start soon after that :D

ETA: AK beat me to it (and with better information) :leaving:

[quote name='Arbor Gold' post='1451962' date='Jul 22 2008, 23.34']Didn't like the Bat-voice, didn't get the phone sonar thing - didn't care. This movie was awesome.[/quote]

You mean, it was hella awesome, right? :P :P

I'm gonna try and go see this tomorrow. Pretty excited about it, much more excited than I normally am about a movie. :)

[quote name='Lord O' Bones' post='1451950' date='Jul 23 2008, 16.19']Nice catch![/quote]

He said 'two cops' mind you. I thought there were two cops at the hospital and the one dirty cop two face actually killed.

[quote name='Mackaxx' post='1451983' date='Jul 22 2008, 23.52']He said 'two cops' mind you. I thought there were two cops at the hospital and the one dirty cop two face actually killed.[/quote]
Well, the math works at least. Maybe dirty cop doesn't count in Gordon's mind anymore? I'll try to pay more attention this weekend when I go back for seconds.

[quote name='Kay Fury' post='1451696' date='Jul 22 2008, 22.17']I wasn't saying I thought he was guilty, I really don't know. I just think whatever happened, he should have been more careful to protect his career right when his big huge movie is coming out. Even if it is just getting in a shouting match with your mom, it's a dumb idea to do anything that might make you look bad at this particular moment for him.[/quote]

Or...if your mother is one of em sad money grubbers, there is no better time to go after her son than now.

Archived