Worldcon Reports

Ran

A place for posting stories, anecdotes, drunken ramblings, and the occasional thing that might or might not be related to GRRM and the series. ;)

Could someone be so kind as to finally ask George about how old Darkstar is? "Is he older than Arianne?" should do it. :P

Another possible question might be whether the Tullys would still have backed Robert's Rebellion without one or both marriage contracts (Catelyn to first Brandon then Ned, and Lysa to Jon Arryn).

[quote name='Starkess' post='1470310' date='Aug 6 2008, 12.24']I'm noting a sad lack of drunken WorldCon updates....[/quote]

No doubt. It's 10:30 am there. Get with it people! :cheers:

[quote name='dajamieson' post='1470275' date='Aug 6 2008, 17.59']Fuck Darkstar[/quote]

He's Dornish, so he might swing that way, I suppose.

Bet you'd have to suck his lemon first, though. ;)

[quote name='Ran' post='1470527' date='Aug 6 2008, 14.49']Yay, klingons! There weren't too many of them around at the L.A. Worldcon that I can remember, as compared to Glasgow or the reports I recall from San Jose.[/quote]
I remember Mormont commenting on the lack of klingons at LA by saying "There's been a rift in the Klingon community".

Haven't seen any here yet, though I've only been in town for a couple hours.

Also not drunk yet, either.

[quote name='Mr. X' post='1470908' date='Aug 6 2008, 19.19']Also not drunk yet, either.[/quote]

Lame. :P

[quote name='dajamieson' post='1470937' date='Aug 6 2008, 20.01']Not drunk yet...I fail. We did spend lunch trying to come up with some suitble quests for the noobs. Results pending....[/quote]

Maybe I'm glad I'm not there...

[quote name='Starkess' post='1470940' date='Aug 6 2008, 20.03']Maybe I'm glad I'm not there...[/quote]
I don't know...your height would have been a large advantage in at least one of the plans.

Archived