Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ran

Worldcon Reports

290 posts in this topic

Where's your report you lazy cunt?

[quote name='Luzifer's right hand' post='1488109' date='Aug 20 2008, 22.09']Because he is busy enjoying himself...duh![/quote]
:lol:

Lovely pic there. :) Try not to take this the wrong way, but I think the horns look quite appropriate on you. ;)

:D

Of course malt took that pic with THE hat before LP did dirty stuff with it. :uhoh:

[quote name='zakalwe7' post='1488097' date='Aug 20 2008, 22.56']Where's your report you lazy cunt?[/quote]

I didn't hunt one furry the whole time! I'm too ashamed!! :blush:

Hi everyone, arlington bill's girlfriend here. Finally got around to signing up.

Going to echo everything he posted especially the don't host 6 parties in 4 nights part. Mostly did party stuff, but I went to some panels and attended the Masquerade and the costumes and presentations were amazing. It even started on time as well.

Had good time at the con and was happy to see people I met at the DC gathering, and meet new people. Sorry I wasn't too social on Saturday, was a bit overwhelmed by all the parties by then.

Since were not doing a ton of parties next Worldcon, I'll be more social.

[quote name='makotohanabi' post='1490921' date='Aug 23 2008, 01.01']Hi everyone, arlington bill's girlfriend here. Finally got around to signing up.

Going to echo everything he posted especially the don't host 6 parties in 4 nights part. Mostly did party stuff, but I went to some panels and attended the Masquerade and the costumes and presentations were amazing. It even started on time as well.

Had good time at the con and was happy to see people I met at the DC gathering, and meet new people. Sorry I wasn't too social on Saturday, was a bit overwhelmed by all the parties by then.

Since were not doing a ton of parties next Worldcon, I'll be more social.[/quote]

Welcome to the boards!!

Gosh almost four months and I am still excited about DenCon and 08/08/08!! :D

[quote name='Frosty' post='1606307' date='Dec 2 2008, 13.38']Gosh almost four months and I am still excited about DenCon and 08/08/08!! :D[/quote]

You need to get out more!

:P