Photo

Seajaye

Ok I might just be completely dense or this place is too complex for me but I can NOT figure out how to get my picture on my profile. I go to the "change photo" thing and then go to "update photo" but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? Help!

[quote name='Seajaye' post='1477583' date='Aug 12 2008, 18.55']Ok I might just be completely dense or this place is too complex for me but I can NOT figure out how to get my picture on my profile. I go to the "change photo" thing and then go to "update photo" but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? Help![/quote]
You're not doing anything wrong. That function just doesn't work here for some reason. You can make your photo your avatar if you want.

[quote name='Seajaye' post='1477583' date='Aug 12 2008, 20.55']Ok I might just be completely dense or this place is too complex for me but I can NOT figure out how to get my picture on my profile. I go to the "change photo" thing and then go to "update photo" but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? Help![/quote]
Nevermind. I figured it out. I can't figure out how to cancel or erase this post so just disregard! Thanks!

[quote name='Lord O' Bones' post='1477588' date='Aug 12 2008, 20.58']You're not doing anything wrong. That function just doesn't work here for some reason. You can make your photo your avatar if you want.[/quote]

Archived