ERepublik 2

Bormon

It feels like we are nicely controlling our little plot in Oregon. I wonder how many people living in Salem are a multi account though. That list that was posted had alot more "active" people then who voted.

What is going on with America's Hat? :P

[quote name='Scienide' post='1488974' date='Aug 21 2008, 11.10']Oh man, have we got some political shenanigans happening in Canada right now. It's fun.
Does the mayor's seat in Salem still have your butt groove in it YW?[/quote]

Yeah...I got re-elected.

It seems that I have no company loyalty as I have worked for 4 different housing employers this week. AmeriHome was sold to Aurum Housing. They dropped my pay down to 6.3 from 7, so I wrote a CV. DD&GG hired me at 7. Then today Southern Housing offered me 10, so I work there now.

[quote name='TengAiHui' post='1490028' date='Aug 21 2008, 20.36']It seems that I have no company loyalty as I have worked for 4 different housing employers this week. AmeriHome was sold to Aurum Housing. They dropped my pay down to 6.3 from 7, so I wrote a CV. DD&GG hired me at 7. Then today Southern Housing offered me 10, so I work there now.[/quote]

What's your housing skill? I'm only getting 3 per day when my skill is 3.0. Whats a normal rate?

[quote name='Zelgrath' post='1490130' date='Aug 21 2008, 22.15']What's your housing skill? I'm only getting 3 per day when my skill is 3.0. Whats a normal rate?[/quote]

My housing skill is 3.0 also. You need to pm your employer or write a CV in order to get a new employer. I don't know about in Canada, but the average pay per day in housing is 6.86USD. Also, you need to increase your wellness. We can gift exchange for a few days, if you want.

Dammit. This is the third time I have accidentally bought Q1 food when I meant to buy Q1 gifts to give. The result is that I've been going on a "wellness diet" and my health is down to 90%. Anyone want to swap some gifts?

Also, Zelgrath, my housing skilz are 3+ and I make 11 USD/day. I would post your CV or consider relocating to the USA. Southern Housing is aggressively recruiting.

[url="http://www.erepublik.com/article-548851.html"]Oregon Lottery[/url]

I encourage everyone to vote on this article as this money will be going into the Salem treasury for housing. Also feel free to buy a ticket if you like as well.

YW

I want to move to Salem. Can someone help me out with a moving ticket? I don't have the money for one right now and at my pitiful salary it will take a while before I can get one.

Also out of curiosity who from the board plays this game? More importantly what is your eName?

[quote name='Zelgrath' post='1490790' date='Aug 22 2008, 11.58']I want to move to Salem. Can someone help me out with a moving ticket? I don't have the money for one right now and at my pitiful salary it will take a while before I can get one.

Also out of curiosity who from the board plays this game? More importantly what is your eName?[/quote]

Im pretty sure I have you friended (Jack Roberts). I'll work on a moving ticket for you.

YW

[quote name='Young Wolf' post='1490830' date='Aug 22 2008, 11.21']Im attempting a flame war in this article: [url="http://www.erepublik.com/article-543111.html"]http://www.erepublik.com/article-543111.html[/url]

We'll see how it goes...[/quote]

Yeah, that article kind of needed to get flamed.

There is also a Candian Company that is selling Q3 homes for much less than the American market, at around 325 USD. I noticed those prices last week and a house just popped up, I was able to snag it at that the 325 USD Price.

[quote name='Guy Kilmore' post='1491037' date='Aug 22 2008, 14.16']There is also a Candian Company that is selling Q3 homes for much less than the American market, at around 325 USD. I noticed it last week and it just popped up, I was able to snag it.[/quote]

You bought a Q3 house or you bought the company?

Archived