Mafia 56.5 - Cleon the Butcher wants to play a game...

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Bulwer' post='1502079' date='Sep 1 2008, 13.51']I've been doing a reread . . . House Blackfyre seems to know a lot about this game. Suspicious. Maybe he's some sort of mega CF.[/quote]

Seems like you're pretty intent on having people die.

So it looks like we are four teams against each other?

Ok, most of us here should be symps. Some of the symps should have roles like healer, guard or finder. I don't think that there are any vigs or ninjas at all, since with foru teams we already have at least two kills each night.

The lack of vigs would also make the BP role obsolete.

Remains the coward role. I'm fairly sure it might be used, although it is only of little use (it only triggers when you have made a horrible decision before).

Question to the mod:

if a coward hides behind another person, that person gets targeted by an FM but is healed, would the coward die? And what if the coward is healed and the other person gets killed?

Rereading the thread, my favourite votes would be Tallheart or Merlyn.

Tallheart has been trying to hard to accomplish a lynch before half of us were on board.

Merlyn has been voting for almost everyone by now, and is a wild card that might threaten everyone in the future, especially since I think he is not a likely kill and thus will be entertaining us a bit longer than the average mercenary in this game.

Pushing Tallheart might give us a bit more informations though. :unsure:

[b]Tallheart[/b]

[quote name='House Marbrand' post='1502198' date='Sep 1 2008, 13.15']Question to the mod:

if a coward hides behind another person, that person gets targeted by an FM but is healed, would the coward die? And what if the coward is healed and the other person gets killed?[/quote]
If the person the coward is hiding behind is targeted and healed the coward will not die. Not sure what has been done in the past for this, but this is how I've planned it. If the coward is healed they will still die because they are 'hiding'.

Hello.

Sorry I havent been on much so far.

Will be on for another half-hour or so, and then again tommorow(thats about 11-12 hours from now for me)

Just gonna do a quick re-read(and the all important avatar check)

Edit: Bugger, being chucked off early. See you all tommorow. Awesome avatar for me :D

[quote name='House Rykker' post='1502148' date='Sep 1 2008, 14.25']I don't think that avatar is what you think it is.[/quote]

It's not a brain? It looks like a brain.

[quote name='House Bulwer' post='1502150' date='Sep 1 2008, 14.30']Let's join forces![/quote]

Ok! You put the first vote on a player and I'll put the last one (or the other way round, I don't really care). This way we both earn a point. Teamwork FTW!

[quote name='House Marbrand' post='1502225' date='Sep 1 2008, 13.49']Rereading the thread, my favourite votes would be Tallheart or Merlyn.

Tallheart has been trying to hard to accomplish a lynch before half of us were on board.

Merlyn has been voting for almost everyone by now, and is a wild card that might threaten everyone in the future, especially since I think he is not a likely kill and thus will be entertaining us a bit longer than the average mercenary in this game.

Pushing Tallheart might give us a bit more informations though. :unsure:

[b]Tallheart[/b][/quote]
Out of curiosity, Marbrand... What game are you playing?

Hell yeah, I would like a lynch (although I am not sure how my 2 posts make me pushing harder than anyone else.) I, just like everyone else, am a member of a team. I want my team to win. If lynching someone that's not on my team puts me that much closer to victory, then I am more than willing to lynch them. Big deal if that happens before everyone shows up.

You want more information... I am not on Merlyn's team. How's that?

Now let's look at you. There are some awfully wiggly words from you. Merlyn [i]is a wildcard that might threaten everyone in the future[/i]". That is a whole lot of words to say nothing. We are all wildcards in this game. Sounds to me that you are trying to distance yourself from Merlyn -- the [i]He looks dangerous, but I'll vote for someone else[/i] tactic.

Also, how very subtle to say "[i]I think he is not a likely kill[/i]". Planting a seed that he isn't a good night kill choice? That and the very weak case on me looks like you are protecting him. Here's hoping that if he isn't lynched, he's dead in the morning.

I am very happy to leave my vote on Merlyn. Marlbrand makes me think we've got a killer.

*draws a line from Merlyn to Marlbrand in his notes*

[quote name='House Marbrand' post='1502225' date='Sep 1 2008, 16.49']Rereading the thread, my favourite votes would be Tallheart or Merlyn.

Merlyn has been voting for almost everyone by now, and is a wild card that might threaten everyone in the future, especially since I think he is not a likely kill and thus will be entertaining us a bit longer than the average mercenary in this game.[/quote]

helllloo :rolleyes: Those were [best valleygirl voice] Oh My Gosh You Suck [/vgv] votes which are worth +5 points in the event of a tie. DUH!

[quote name='House Tallhart' post='1502248' date='Sep 1 2008, 17.23']Out of curiosity, Marbrand... What game are you playing?

Hell yeah, I would like a lynch (although I am not sure how my 2 posts make me pushing harder than anyone else.) I, just like everyone else, am a member of a team. I want my team to win. If lynching someone that's not on my team puts me that much closer to victory, then I am more than willing to lynch them. Big deal if that happens before everyone shows up.

You want more information... I am not on Merlyn's team. How's that?

Now let's look at you. There are some awfully wiggly words from you. Merlyn [i]is a wildcard that might threaten everyone in the future[/i]". That is a whole lot of words to say nothing. We are all wildcards in this game. Sounds to me that you are trying to distance yourself from Merlyn -- the [i]He looks dangerous, but I'll vote for someone else[/i] tactic.

Also, how very subtle to say "[i]I think he is not a likely kill[/i]". Planting a seed that he isn't a good night kill choice? That and the very weak case on me looks like you are protecting him. Here's hoping that if he isn't lynched, he's dead in the morning.

I am very happy to leave my vote on Merlyn. Marlbrand makes me think we've got a killer.

*draws a line from Merlyn to Marlbrand in his notes*[/quote]

This post makes baby Jesus cry.

I would have absolutely no problem lynching Marbrand. Wanna put the fisrt vote on him, or should I earn that point?

I want a lynch today, and don't care which of you it is.

Looks like the votes are currently at:

3 votes for Pommingham ( Merlyn, Drumm, Volmark)
2 votes for Merlyn ( Pommingham, Tallhart)
2 votes for Volmark (Donniger, Bulwer)
1 vote for Bulwer (Rykker)
1 vote for Tallhart (Marbrand)
1 vote for Drumm (Wilde)

2 players have not voted: Cockshaw, Stark

Only Cockscrew has yet to check in. Do you think his av will be a Penis wrapped in a shaw or poncho?

Right now Pommingham is still the best option for a lynch. I will, however, go where the votes go.

Archived