NHAW 2008

Lucky Pierre

[quote name='Ser Reptitious' post='1541796' date='Oct 3 2008, 13.14']Seeing how I joined this board last year pretty much right after the end of NHAW (talk about timing! :thumbsdown: ), I'm sure curious to see what the fuss is all about... :wideeyed:[/quote]

its the best collection of hats you will ever see :D

[quote name='an00biel' post='1541842' date='Oct 3 2008, 14.01']I didn't bring any hats when I moved, so I can't participate this year :([/quote]

I am sure you can be creative :)

[quote name='an00biel' post='1541842' date='Oct 4 2008, 04.31']I didn't bring any hats when I moved, so I can't participate this year :([/quote]

You don't get out of it that easily :)

Last year I had a similar lack of hats, so I used Feast.

[quote name='BlueRose' post='1541900' date='Oct 3 2008, 14.37']I have a new camera this year, which will make using the timer even easier. I should dig out my last year's pic too, so I have a good selection.[/quote]

I have plenty of paper towels to clean up the drool :drool:

[quote name='an00biel' post='1541842' date='Oct 3 2008, 19.01']I didn't bring any hats when I moved, so I can't participate this year :([/quote]

Random household objects will be perfectly acceptable (I recall a number of books on heads last year, and at least one av with a saucepan).

I guess I can just use my last year's pictures...I am very ticked about my camera though. Stupid POS. It started breaking a couple months ago, less than a year after I got it. Maybe I'll have a chance to get a new one this weekend.

[quote name='Starkess' post='1541965' date='Oct 3 2008, 15.35']I guess I can just use my last year's pictures...I am very ticked about my camera though. Stupid POS. It started breaking a couple months ago, less than a year after I got it. Maybe I'll have a chance to get a new one this weekend.[/quote]

don't toy with us... :P

[quote name='Ser Scot A Ellison' post='1542104' date='Oct 3 2008, 17.26']I will not be participating this year. I have no way to, descretely, download the photo to my computer to use as an avatar.[/quote]

I can host them for you!

:D

[quote name='Ser Lucky Pierre' post='1542107' date='Oct 3 2008, 14.28']I can host them for you!

:D[/quote]

As can I.

Of course, the vast majority of NHAW avatars are tame enough that free hosting services like Photobucket or Flickr will accept them without complaint. It's more the "if you liked my avatar, wait until you see what [b]else[/b] I have to show you :leer:" pictures distributed via PM that get blocked by Photobucket et al.

Archived