It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Week

• 3 weeks later...

This show is so consistently funny. Two pretty dark episodes with the paedophile in the last episode and fake baby death's in this one. I think there's only this show that can get away with it because the characters are all so repulsive.

I loved Mac's outburst over the limes and Dennis saying he has a god hole in him that needs to be filled.

• 2 weeks later...

Lance Reddick (Lt. Cedric Daniels in the Wire) guest appearance. :laugh:

At first I didn't recognise him with the hair but his body language gave him away in the end. It's good to see that the actor has a sense of humour.

As for the episode I thought it was probably one of the worst I've seen, The show really only works when the gang are all together. I'm guessing the main cast weren't available or this was some weird Devito worship going on. Whatever it is it doesn't work and hopefully we wont see another one like this.

At first I didn't recognise him with the hair but his body language gave him away in the end. It's good to see that the actor has a sense of humour.

As for the episode I thought it was probably one of the worst I've seen, The show really only works when the gang are all together. I'm guessing the main cast weren't available or this was some weird Devito worship going on. Whatever it is it doesn't work and hopefully we wont see another one like this.

yeah terrible, terrible episode for the most part but some of the reactions the story by the gang were pretty funny. Charlie saying that "its still kinda racist" and then dennis saying that everyone is fatter than he was expecting, in particular

This season has been absolutely killing it! But I was lukewarm on the last episode, although having Lt. Daniels guest star was awesome. I have seen a lot of people calling it a top 5 episode for them, and I guess it comes down to how you feel about Frank: if he's your favorite character then it was a great episode, if you don't care for him then it was a shitty episode. I think he's best in small doses, so this episode was hit and miss for me.

Agreed, it wasn't the best episode. I love having some Frank on-screen, I think he really made the show better when he was introduced in S2, but this episode had a little too much of him. Pretty funny that they kept inquiring into what age he was, and the show's make-up artist team didn't change his appearance that much to cater for the change in time.

• 1 month later...

This season has been fucking fantastic! The only episode that has even approached mundane for me was 'Frank's Brother', and it still had some great laughs. 'Thunder Gun Express' and 'The Gang Goes to the Jersey Shore' are both top ten episodes for me. I'm very disappointed that the season finale is tomorrow, because this is the best season since season 4 (my personal favorite).

'How Mac Got Fat' was pretty awesome, because it had to shut up all of the people saying he got fat because of Dee's pregnancy and that it wasn't planned. I love that they didn't go really over the top with Fat Mac. The subtlety has made it so much better.

Frank whipping the vase in 'The Gang Gets Trapped' made me lose it. So perfect.

'Sweet Dee Gets Audited'... :lmao: Dee's license plate, "See you've all been trying to convince the IRS that Sweet Dee's baby is alive, what you really need to be doing is convincing the IRS.. that Dee's baby... is dead."

And of course Ronald MacDonald :lol:

Such a great, great season. One of my best friends is also a big Sunny fan, but he's been pretty disappointed with this season, and I just don't get that. What's everybody else thinking?

<p>I have been enjoying this season quite a lot.&nbsp;</p>

<p>&nbsp;</p>

<p>&nbsp;</p>

<p>Rum Ham was brilliant, and the fear in Mac's eyes in regards to his name tag was great. But I LOVE how Dennis keeps expecting all these people to be his &quot;minions&quot; and it...just...isn't...happening. And he is&nbsp;legitimacy&nbsp;confused as to why it's happening. 'bout sums up the entire show to me.</p>

EDIT: hmmmm...html tags? weird.

This season has been fucking fantastic! The only episode that has even approached mundane for me was 'Frank's Brother', and it still had some great laughs. 'Thunder Gun Express' and 'The Gang Goes to the Jersey Shore' are both top ten episodes for me. I'm very disappointed that the season finale is tomorrow, because this is the best season since season 4 (my personal favorite).

Such a great, great season. One of my best friends is also a big Sunny fan, but he's been pretty disappointed with this season, and I just don't get that. What's everybody else thinking?

I'm on your side. Much better than last season. Been a while since I saw 5 but there were some classics there too.

Although I wasn't as big a fan of Thundergun. Jersey Shore, The game of games and the antisocial network were my favorites of the season.

This is definitely one of my favorite shows. I thought this season was great, except for the Frank episode. I like Frank, I just did not like the episode. Probably because the show is at it's best when all the characters interact with each other. Can't wait for tonight's episode.

yeah I agree this season is just awesome. the last two seasons for me were pretty weak and I thought this show was losing it. however, they really brought it this season. dennis has been absolutely hilarious in every episode. the thunder gun episode is one of my top 10 episodes. also, we finally learn Mac's full name. Ronald MacDonald. Who saw that coming?

The finale is tonight. Does anyone else thing Dennis is going to bang Tim Murphy's wife to get back at him for sleeping with his prom date? He looked her over pretty good when she walked in. Also, I like how that storyline is back. They mentioned it in the very first season.

But I LOVE how Dennis keeps expecting all these people to be his and it...just...isn't...happening. And he is legitimately confused as to why it's happening. 'bout sums up the entire show to me.

It's been a great season for Dennis as a character. Especially in 'Storm of the Century,' 'The Gang Gets Trapped,' and 'Thunder Gun Express.' I've loved the references back to The D.E.N.N.I.S. System and his love of crack.

The finale is tonight. Does anyone else thing Dennis is going to bang Tim Murphy's wife to get back at him for sleeping with his prom date? He looked her over pretty good when she walked in. Also, I like how that storyline is back. They mentioned it in the very first season.

I have a feeling tonight's is going to be epic - the episode is titled 'The High School Reunion Part 2: The Gang's Revenge'

Archived