It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Week

I love love when Charlie gets stuck on something. Like the crows in this episode. Best is probably the sign in antisocial network

I take it you enjoyed the latest episode too? I also enjoy when Charlie gets into a position of power and how he can be quite a controlling shit too. I love how in this season, Charlie has turned down two good looking women out of warped power plays.

Dennis just gets creepier and creepier. They are on a very fine line with his sex tapes but I like how in his head he thinks he is the ultimate catch whereas it's pretty clear how the women actually feel,

I take it you enjoyed the latest episode too? I also enjoy when Charlie gets into a position of power and how he can be quite a controlling shit too. I love how in this season, Charlie has turned down two good looking women out of warped power plays.

Dennis just gets creepier and creepier. They are on a very fine line with his sex tapes but I like how in his head he thinks he is the ultimate catch whereas it's pretty clear how the women actually feel,

I really think the series is going to end with the revelation that Dennis is a serial killer. I have no idea on the specifics they would use, but that and Frank's eventual death are the only show ending points I can see.

I really think the series is going to end with the revelation that Dennis is a serial killer. I have no idea on the specifics they would use, but that and Frank's eventual death are the only show ending points I can see.

I could easily see them having Dennis as a serial killer. He'd probably be doing it for some kind of ego trip. I'm trying to remember if the gang has killed anyone yet. They've definitely ruined lives and probably led to people's deaths but I'm trying to recall if they've killed anyone yet.

Hopefully not for a while yet though - it feels like the show has a few more seasons in it yet.

I could easily see them having Dennis as a serial killer. He'd probably be doing it for some kind of ego trip. I'm trying to remember if the gang has killed anyone yet. They've definitely ruined lives and probably led to people's deaths but I'm trying to recall if they've killed anyone yet.

Hopefully not for a while yet though - it feels like the show has a few more seasons in it yet.

If you consider the revolutionary war episode reality, then yes, Charles shot Colonel Cricket until he no longer consisted of life pulse.

• 2 weeks later...

There was some good stuff, but not as much funny shit as previous seasons.

Plus it had the worst episode of all time: Frank's brother.

true, that was the worst since the early days, but it still had great moments. when they cut away from the flashbacks, the gang's reaction to the story was incredible. funnier than anything they could have done in the first few seasons.

so one bad episode but like 10 of the best 15-20 they've ever done.

Donkey-Brained

Lawyer Charlie is great, but he should have found an excuse to show off his knowledge of bird law.

Excellent season.

As a side note, The League actually had a good finale, so I would say its season was only half bad and hald good to decent.

Wait - that was the finale of The League?

What is with everything having only 10 eps?

very good season. not quite as good as last year but i'd rank that one among the best comedy seasons ever

4 very strong episodes:

the gang recycles their trash

the gang gets analyzed

the gang dines out

the cereal defense

no real duds in the other 6 either.

I'm starting to catch up on this season and the last one. I just watched The Gang Dines Out, which was awesome. My favorite part was when was Charlie and Mac make eye contact from across the restaurant.

I loved that shit, when Charlie stared it looked like a stupid picture pose.

• 6 months later...

Archived