It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Week

The most recent episode seemed to help the theory that Dennis could be a serial killer.

When being denied a gun, he says that he has never been more than a "person of interest" in most things. And told the gun seller that he was now on his "list."

There is a theory that Dennis is a serial killer?

Haha yes. I've never seen a long written out theory, but just lingering suspicions. The zip ties and duck tape he has in his trunk, which he says are "fetish stuff" as well as the whole "implication" thing which shows that he has some very dark thoughts.

Haha yes. I've never seen a long written out theory, but just lingering suspicions. The zip ties and duck tape he has in his trunk, which he says are "fetish stuff" as well as the whole "implication" thing which shows that he has some very dark thoughts.

I can def think of a few examples of it being possible but I would love to read a serious theory on it. Checking now. It would be a crazy way to end the series if Dennis and other members of the gang had crazy secrets that had foreshadowing in the first 9 seasons that come to the surface in the final season, season 10.

I was disappointed with last night's episode too, but I did think it a good use of Frank.

I think it also depends on which frank we get. The scheming asshole who is a brilliant manipulator or the wretched drunk hobo-like thing who is barely functional as he bangs Artemis in a dumpster.

Yet, I actually like both of those Franks - Who Pooped the Bed? - being the perfect fusion between both Franks. Last night's was close, but Frank wasn't all out nasty last night.

There was a pretty poor episode that was by Devito so it maybe depends on how much input he has on the character?

That could be.

I took that more to be "tools of seduction," ie. his rape kit) than a murder kit. I just don't see Dennis as a murderer, but a serial rapist, oh hell yes.

So... this latest episode (ep2) was pretty shite. I smiled a bit at Charlie's creepy uncle lawyer, but that's it.

didnt really care for him. that was a little broad imo.

loved frank with the sandwich. (he doesnt start eating until as soon as he begins speaking)

and mac showing how he would avoid bullets by moving side to side and charlies refutation of the theory

when they started playing with the basic sitcom tropes, i was nervous, but they really pulled if off, as always, due not to the recognition of the tropes but because of the gangs commentary on said. and often lack of understanding of them.

especially the having one black friend and never talking about it. (though happy endings has addressed this a few times)

great episode, highlighted really by charlies song in both versions, for me.

an interesting point is while the types of show theyre making fun of isnt really the bulk of awards nominees anymore, it was when sunny began its run. so the question is, why does the show get no awards buzz at all? why is it never even discussed as a possible nominee.

A. when it began, it was too fringe, and even though fringier shows are getting nominated now, they are new. to start handing out noms to sunny now would essentially be to admit they were wrong before

B. plain inertia. if you dont get nominated in your first season or two, you never will.

C. none of the stars came into the show as critical darlings.

D. the game, as discussed in the show, that sunny does not play

E. they still are looking for bright shiny shows, 30 rock may have been witty(well until the final season) but it was very bright and about tv to boot. dramadies that are barely comedies, and ratings juggernauts

one of the above answers for the most part? all of the above? something else entirely?

ETA: mac was the mvp of the episode for me. "i wanna ome back next week to see if they do"

flipping out when dennis claimed hed never had an orgasm.

calmly raising his hand for dennis to guess his question

Great episode.

ETA: mac was the mvp of the episode for me. "i wanna ome back next week to see if they do"

Usually Mac is the weakest character but he was great here. "Just tell me where to jizz so I can give this lady her drink!"

when they started playing with the basic sitcom tropes, i was nervous, but they really pulled if off, as always, due not to the recognition of the tropes but because of the gangs commentary on said. and often lack of understanding of them.

especially the having one black friend and never talking about it. (though happy endings has addressed this a few times)

great episode, highlighted really by charlies song in both versions, for me.

an interesting point is while the types of show theyre making fun of isnt really the bulk of awards nominees anymore, it was when sunny began its run. so the question is, why does the show get no awards buzz at all? why is it never even discussed as a possible nominee.

A. when it began, it was too fringe, and even though fringier shows are getting nominated now, they are new. to start handing out noms to sunny now would essentially be to admit they were wrong before

B. plain inertia. if you dont get nominated in your first season or two, you never will.

C. none of the stars came into the show as critical darlings.

D. the game, as discussed in the show, that sunny does not play

E. they still are looking for bright shiny shows, 30 rock may have been witty(well until the final season) but it was very bright and about tv to boot. dramadies that are barely comedies, and ratings juggernauts

one of the above answers for the most part? all of the above? something else entirely?

Who cares? Emmys and Golden Globes mean nothing except to the people who win them.

My favorite part of the episode is when Dee is talking about her fake ex-boyfriend. "At least he's not covered in stupid tattoos and he doesn't have a cigarette for a mother!" Then right after that Mac starts strangling Dee. Freakin' loved that part

Macs outbursts and Charlies songs were the highlights of the episode for me. Is it just me or was Charlies first song actually quite good? Shame they didn't like it, so he resorted to getting high of spray cans and singing about spiders.

Plus, always good to see Z (Cutty/Tyreese) again.

Also the bell to drink= Laugh tracks

"I don't need a bell to tell me when to drink!"

That one went over my head.

Plus, always good to see Z (Cutty/Tyreese) again.

Was there at least one other actor from The Wire in his group of friends? I think that one guy might be Spider and the one next to him looks really familiar too. Here's a screengrab

http://imagesup.net/?di=313797073044

Of course there's always the possibility that I'm just racist.

Archived