Westeros: Total War Beta v0.5 (Updated with Bug Fix)

aeoleron9

No, not at all. Both Third Age and Westeros are foldered mods, and can coexist alongside one another with no problem ;)

So this won't affect M2TW or its expansion packs? I don't d/l too many mods so I don't know about these things.

So this won't affect M2TW or its expansion packs? I don't d/l too many mods so I don't know about these things.

No. Unless you got them on Steam, in which case a little bit of faffing around is required. Otherwise the mods sit alongside the existing game and expansion campaigns with no problem.

Just an update: we've gotten two new skinners on the team and work is pushing forward again. Some new stuff is being done and some of the old factions are being revamped. The new Lannister skins (using more 'crimson' colours) are looking particularly good :)

Just an update: we've gotten two new skinners on the team and work is pushing forward again. Some new stuff is being done and some of the old factions are being revamped. The new Lannister skins (using more 'crimson' colours) are looking particularly good :)

Thank God the April Fool's Day joke on Twcenter.net was only a joke...

When I saw v1.0 released...April Fool's; actually the project is dead, I was shocked!

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Ah, you jsut made this day a happy day :bowdown: :)

• 2 months later...

Updated the original link with a new one.

It's worth noting at this point that the 0.5 version you can download now is in alpha stage. It's playable, but only a few factions have new skins or models. The map is in and working, and some of the other features, but it's pretty bare compared to what the full, proper v1.0 version will have. We don't have a time schedule for that, but hopefully not too much longer.

• 1 month later...

Seriously need a more detailed install process. I have no idea what im doing, but ive done the steps and it doesnt work :s.

You have to be a bit more specific. What doesn't work? Do you have a sub-folder called 'Westeros' in your 'mods' folder? And if yes, does double-clicking (executing) the 'Westeros.bat' file in that folder do anything?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived