Erepublik 3

Guy Kilmore

so I'm contacting the other Q2 food companies in hopes of reaching an agreed price, so constant undercutting doesn't bite into profits.

The message goes like this:

To the manager of Pirate Fish Fillets:

Hello, this is one of the managers of Popplers. I am contacting you in pursuit of my goal of setting up an agreement amongst the Q2 food companies in order to both stabilize and maximize price and profit.

My experiences in the Q1 field have led me to believe that it would be to our best benefit to agree to a set price for our goods. Ceaseless undercutting of competitions' prices can drastically decrease the price of food, to nobody's real gain.

As a sign of good faith, I have put all of Popplers stock on the market at the retail price of $1.20, which is my initial suggestion for a shared price.

Please respond with any commentary or thoughts to this SO

Sincerely,
Fishy Joe

I'll let you guys know how it goes

[quote name='Apollo2113' post='1531814' date='Sep 25 2008, 19.07']Well, suffice to say, I do not feel like I am trampling upon the free market :)

(neither of the other Q2 companies has responded yet, though 1 of them has read my message, apparently)[/quote]
It is silly. When someone suggested that people invest gold in another way and that he wouldn't loan others his money to pursue certain goals. This was called communism. It really befuddled me. (Read one of Benn Dover's older articles)

My invite is still lost... and that is fucked.. I want my gold... so I can turn it over to my higher powers...

But... beyond that... I need for shit to WORK.... if it doesn't work, fuck it. I have plenty of ways to spend my time and spending it being frustrated over shit that doesn't work is not something I will choose to do... tick tock ER.. tick tock...

[quote name='Ser Lucky Pierre' post='1533564' date='Sep 26 2008, 23.50']My invite is still lost... and that is fucked.. I want my gold... so I can turn it over to my higher powers...

But... beyond that... I need for shit to WORK.... if it doesn't work, fuck it. I have plenty of ways to spend my time and spending it being frustrated over shit that doesn't work is not something I will choose to do... tick tock ER.. tick tock...[/quote]
Mine is lost as well. I am a little miffed by that. I plan on contacting the Admin. Everything else is sailing smoothely for me.

[quote name='Young Wolf' post='1534184' date='Sep 27 2008, 23.06']Im having a sweet little debate in the newspaper column written by the TRP party president. Some of his ideas are wacko.[/quote]
It seems there are a couple of intelligent people over there and it looks like that Rockman did what was neccessary to get the country on its legs, he just doesn't know how to get it moving.\

ETA: I love the long laundry list of things to do with a small player base. It just strikes an inability to organize and communicate simply. Alot of energy to really go nowhere. I would love for them to imagine walking into work or to a class and their boss/prof. has a power point together to describe 30 things they have to do to achieve success. They would be really annoyed.

I tried to sign in and got this reply:

Dear Rafe Tyrell,

Thank you for registering to be one of the first Erepublik citizens. We are now on beta version. We will be progressively letting new citizens in to help us fine tune Erepublik and make history.

Meanwhile, please visit our online blog:
www.erepublik.com/blog

Thank you,

The Erepublik Team

How long did you have to wait?

Under the economy tab, press find a job. On the right is the CV tab, choose the industry that you want to work in, and any random salary. Press ok. You can only work in your country, but can work outside your region. If you live in the US, Apollo2113 has a food company and you could PM him for work (still have to do the CV), or you could choose the weapons industry and message Ben Dover or Uncle Sam as they pay well and will help you work your way up through levels.

Archived