Erepublik 3

Guy Kilmore

[quote name='Guy Kilmore' post='1533747' date='Sep 27 2008, 10.07']Mine is lost as well. I am a little miffed by that. I plan on contacting the Admin. Everything else is sailing smoothely for me.[/quote]

I did email admin today and asked for 1 more invite...

The site is working a lot better.

If I can get my last 10 gold and get my cash back up somewhat over the next week-I should be ready to move go Thai.

Do we have any housing companies there at all yet so I can at least get a job or are we planning on starting up one?

[quote name='Callum' post='1534311' date='Sep 28 2008, 08.28']Site just went down for me.[/quote]
It is working now for me. I had to refresh a couple of times, but it went through and once it went through, it ran smoothe

Inquisitor- my company is a Quality 2 (Q2) company, which means you must have at least 2.0 skill in food to work for it, although it only takes 5 days of working to go from 1.00 to 2.00

If you choose to go into the food industry, I will happily hire you once you reach 2.0

I just bought a Q1 gift company for 30 THB :) It's SO_HOLDING_THAI_Q1_GIFTS, and I have no idea what to do... Can I create an SO account to run it so I can work (and get the gold :P)?

Can someone in the know give me some advice on how to run a company (such as how to determine pay rates etc), I will be extremely greatful. Also, before creating a company, I suggest you look at the Companies for sale screen, presently there's a weapons and a housing company going for 35 gold, or a moving company going for 25 gold.

EDIT:

The company is now Chataya's Gifts, and I created an SO, so got 5 gold for my troubles too :)

[quote name='Callum' post='1534800' date='Sep 28 2008, 22.08']I just bought a Q1 gift company for 30 THB :) It's SO_HOLDING_THAI_Q1_GIFTS, and I have no idea what to do... Can I create an SO account to run it so I can work (and get the gold :P)?

Can someone in the know give me some advice on how to run a company (such as how to determine pay rates etc), I will be extremely greatful. Also, before creating a company, I suggest you look at the Companies for sale screen, presently there's a weapons and a housing company going for 35 gold, or a moving company going for 25 gold.

EDIT:

The company is now Chataya's Gifts, and I created an SO, so got 5 gold for my troubles too :)[/quote]

30THB??? That is a fucking steal my friend! Congrats! Id typically start folks out at 2tbh and take their skill times 2.5 once they hit 2skill.

YW

[quote name='Young Wolf' post='1535043' date='Sep 29 2008, 21.31']30THB??? That is a fucking steal my friend! Congrats! Id typically start folks out at 2tbh and take their skill times 2.5 once they hit 2skill.

YW[/quote]

I know, that's why I grabbed it straight away. I'm thinking it may have supposed to have been 30 gold, but it's ours now :P. I was thinking the fact that there's level 3 people on 25 TBH was a bit silly...

[quote name='Callum' post='1535053' date='Sep 29 2008, 07.08']I know, that's why I grabbed it straight away. I'm thinking it may have supposed to have been 30 gold, but it's ours now :P. I was thinking the fact that there's level 3 people on 25 TBH was a bit silly...[/quote]
I think that is the biggest thing. I would say it sounds as if you are going to have to cut down some salaries, I would send a company wide letter explaining such. I like YW's formula.

I felt generous and offered 'roughly' 3 times the skill level :P and substantially cut down a lot of the salaries. I was using www.new-erepublik.com when it stopped working, switched back to the basic erepublik.com and it's working fine now.

YW, if you're after a new employee, I'm now unemployed. You don't even have to pay me the 40 THB I'm asking for :P

[quote name='Callum' post='1535103' date='Sep 29 2008, 08.44']YW, if you're after a new employee, I'm now unemployed. You don't even have to pay me the 40 THB I'm asking for :P[/quote]

Post a CV and then prepare yourself for an utterly ridiculously small offer. :P

Archived