MAFIA 58

Ser Spidey

[quote name='House Goodbrother' post='1573037' date='Oct 31 2008, 03.01']Damn it, [b]Harlaw.[/b] I just can't see Myre as killer, after him pinpointing Volmark and after Botley's kill. There is no need for reread, I remember things well. And Harlaw said he won't be able to argue much, so let's finish this.[/quote]

Jeez. No one ever listens to me. :(

Thanks all. :)

[quote name='Mexal' post='1573152' date='Oct 31 2008, 12.49']Just an FYI, if Dunny was innocent, she would have been long dead.

Good job Dunny.[/quote]

I've survived to the end game in a couple of games without healers in which I expected to be dead much earlier. So it's not necessarily true.
And given the way I played on days 1 and 2, it looked like I didn't fear being NKed by the other SK. Of course that's not true. But I couldn't help myself ;)

Lany, sorry you didn't have time to play. I was very afraid you would vote for me and Malc would follow you. I could have killed you out of pity, but it would have made things much more difficult for me, and they already were not that easy. :kiss:

[quote name='Dunhallym' post='1573226' date='Oct 31 2008, 08.34']Thanks all. :)

I've survived to the end game in a couple of games without healers in which I expected to be dead much earlier. So it's not necessarily true.
And given the way I played on days 1 and 2, it looked like I didn't fear being NKed by the other SK. Of course that's not true. But I couldn't help myself ;)[/quote]

I don't mean because you're Dunny, but because no one thought you were a killer. From what I read (and note, I only read very small bits which mainly happened when I saw a post from the mod so I could be wrong), it seemed like no one really suspected you. Therefore, if someone else was a killer, they'd most likely eliminate you as you'd be the hardest to frame.

[quote name='Dunhallym' post='1573226' date='Oct 31 2008, 20.34']I was very afraid you would vote for me and Malc would follow you.[/quote]Well, I always had that paranoyal thought: "What if Myre is guilty?", - but I don't suppose I really could lynch you in any last trio. Only with Farwynd, perhaps, but it was out of question for long.

[quote name='Mexal' post='1573252' date='Oct 31 2008, 14.49']I don't mean because you're Dunny, but because no one thought you were a killer. From what I read (and note, I only read very small bits which mainly happened when I saw a post from the mod so I could be wrong), it seemed like no one really suspected you. Therefore, if someone else was a killer, they'd most likely eliminate you as you'd be the hardest to frame.[/quote]

I also didn't mean because I am Dunny.
People very rarely suspect me, the main thing I'm good at is sounding innocent whatever my role.
Yet, I've made it several times to the end.
Here not killing me made sense because of Botley's plan. Since the lynches were planned from day 3, the killer had to find a way to cast doubts on the plan or on other player, so it made sense to leave me alive for that reason. Play on the paranoia.
And nobody suspected Goodbrother either ;)

[quote name='Dunhallym' post='1573324' date='Oct 31 2008, 11.15']I also didn't mean because I am Dunny.
People very rarely suspect me, the main thing I'm good at is sounding innocent whatever my role.
Yet, I've made it several times to the end.
Here not killing me made sense because of Botley's plan. Since the lynches were planned from day 3, the killer had to find a way to cast doubts on the plan or on other player, so it made sense to leave me alive for that reason. Play on the paranoia.
And nobody suspected Goodbrother either ;)[/quote]

Fair enough. As I said, I barely read any of the game, just caught a page or two here or there when I noticed a mod post.

I will say though, I thought you were guilty and none of it was because of anything you said. It was just the feeling I got from the players' perception of you. I think my limited read is probably why that turned out to be true.

Archived