Hello from Benioff and Weiss

David and Dan

Do David and Dan still read this forum? I have some good ideas, some that others thought of first but some that are my own.

Toby Regbo as Jojen Reed: Young Dumbledore, all that needs to be said.

Caitlin Stasey as Meera Reed: This is not my idea originally, I've seen this name a few times now when surfing the web. I enjoyed "Tomorrow When The War Began" which was the film she was in. She can get dirty and act tough but still gives off a kindness and has an earthly beauty. I can't believe I didn't think of it first.

Liam Neeson as Mance Rayder: Not very good odds of getting him but I had to put it out there.

Tell me what you think guys.

Edited by binga

• 2 weeks later...

Do David and Dan still read this forum? I have some good ideas, some that others thought of first but some that are my own.

Caitlin Stasey as Meera Reed: This is not my idea originally, I've seen this name a few times now when surfing the web. I enjoyed "Tomorrow When The War Began" which was the film she was in. She can get dirty and act tough but still gives off a kindness and has an earthly beauty. I can't believe I didn't think of it first.

Tell me what you think guys.

I like this idea. When reading about the Reed's I was actually reminded of her because she played a not-too different role in the Australian show Neighbours, where it was just her and her younger brother, as orphans coping when their father passed away.

Caitlin Stasey as Meera Reed: This is not my idea originally, I've seen this name a few times now when surfing the web. I enjoyed "Tomorrow When The War Began" which was the film she was in. She can get dirty and act tough but still gives off a kindness and has an earthly beauty. I can't believe I didn't think of it first..

Not a bad call at all.

Caitlin Stasey as Meera Reed: This is not my idea originally, I've seen this name a few times now when surfing the web. I enjoyed "Tomorrow When The War Began" which was the film she was in. She can get dirty and act tough but still gives off a kindness and has an earthly beauty.

I'm not sure about this guy, but Caitlin is amazing. Good call! She should be free cause one big project she was supposed to be involved ('Tomorrow ,When The War Began' ) is in trouble. She's a very experienced actress and lookwise she's perfect.

I'm not sure about this guy, but Caitlin is amazing. Good call! She should be free cause one big project she was supposed to be involved ('Tomorrow ,When The War Began' ) is in trouble. She's a very experienced actress and lookwise she's perfect.

...except she's from Australia. They mostly cast UK and other European actors.

Caitlin Stasey is Australian but has a light accent. She could definitely do a more "pure" or proper british accent if needed. It would probably be easier for her than it was for Peter Dinklage. I think with casting Meera Reed they should just go for whoever is best.

Edited by binga