Hello from Benioff and Weiss

David and Dan

When I look at the head shots of some of the actors from the first two seasons, I am truly amazed at the transformation done by the make up people. So I won't nitpick about any of the casting choices previewed to us so far for season three. I will say that the guy playing Orell, looks perfect for the part without any changes.

I would also like to echo how nice it is for the EP's to take any interest in our forum. As a devoted MadMen blogger, I have never seen any input from the shows producers or staff on their site, which is a very good forum as well.

Jared Harris for Randyll Tarly.

I would rather see him as Paxter Redwyne maybe

As for Randyll Tarly who is described as:

He is a lean and balding man with a short, bristly grey beard.[1] He is a narrow man but iron willed, shrewd and capable. He is considered the finest soldier in Westeros and a strong battle commander.

Graham McTavish would be perfect.

I’m a huge fan of the books and the HBO Tv Series. I’ve always dreamed of acting professionally, so, naturally, I dreamed of how wonderful it would be to act amongst the other child actors of Game of Thrones. As I read the series, I found the young character of Quentyn Martell to be absolutely fascinating. I was gripped by his story arch, to the extent that I even reread his chapters a few times after reading them, and extensively studied his character. He’s a young boy of 17 (as I am), he has black hair, brown eyes, is tanned from his desert home, and is short and stocky for his age (also as I am). I suit the physical description of Quentyn, unless the show's directors want something different in the actor.

I can empathise with Quentyn. I’ve always tried to do my father proud, to gain his respect, make him see my worth. I’ve also always been small for age, and I read a great deal. Quentyn is a boy, trying to impress warlords, queens, warriors, and dragons. He is one of my favourite characters, and I would be honoured to play him. Does anyone think that I could? Naturally, I’ve chosen to remain anonymous, as I fear ridicule, and that I might not be worthy of what I strive for.... Much as Quentyn Martell felt. Just sayin’.

I have an agent in London who’s in touch with all the HBO auditions and procedures etc. If anyone thinks I don’t have a chance, then that’s fine, and I understand. I know it’s a fiercely competitive business, and, perhaps, there will always be someone better suited for the part. I just wanted an objective opinion on this, and the people on this forum seemed like they were the best people to go to for that, what with their dedication to the series and the fact that many of them appreciate the show in a critical aspect and enjoy the acting especially. Does anyone think I might ever have any chance? Please, be constructive. Thank you, here is a link for my resume, including a picture of me-

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b9saS_4GOL52GEkCDi7Op78mklQH0rsWBVLLC-ehP-A/edit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now that Fringe is over, please cast John Noble as...anyone...Randyll Tarly, Doran Martell, Wyman Manderly (even tho he's supposed to be obese, I think Noble would be a fantastic Manderly). I think Doran or Wyman make the most sense, but I'm sure I'm missing some other characters he could play.

Also, now that Merlin is over, Katie McGrath (Morgana) as the sand snake nymeria, or even Arianne. Bradley James (Arthur) and Colin Morgan (Merlin) as any number of characters.

But mostly, please cast John Noble...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...