Mafia 59.5 - Murder In Trinity College

HT Reddy

[quote name='Slick Mongoose' post='1604493' date='Dec 1 2008, 09.45']I don't understand why it would add weight to vote for him - I don't see why it makes him look any more or less guilty.[/quote]

Now it doesn't. I did not know if the evil PMs said anything about a riddle. He seemed confused on the subject.

[quote name='Weekapaug' post='1604463' date='Dec 1 2008, 21.14']I'm just going to pretend this game is happening in the states because we stole all those names and used them ourselves. I'd much rather be in Cambridge than at Trinity in Fartford, Connecticut. Trinity is a nice school and all, but Hartford is America's File Cabinet (tm).[/quote]I'm just going to pretend this is happening in Novosibirsk State University and those bastards are students from nearby military academy. It's more realistic.

HT Reddy, are you [i]really[/i] sure you want to reveal dead players' alts?

[quote name='TheMalcolm' post='1604501' date='Dec 1 2008, 09.56']I'm just going to pretend this is happening in Novosibirsk State University and those bastards are students from nearby military academy. It's more realistic.

HT Reddy, are you [i]really[/i] sure you want to reveal dead players' alts?[/quote]

Are people not really themselves or are you making fun of that not being deleted from the rules? ;)

[quote name='Lany Cassandra' post='1604494' date='Dec 1 2008, 16.47']Now it doesn't. I did not know if the evil PMs said anything about a riddle. He seemed confused on the subject.[/quote]

In fairness, approximately 90% of what is going on in this thread has confused the hell out of me.

[quote name='Lany Cassandra' post='1604505' date='Dec 1 2008, 22.02']Are people not really themselves or are you making fun of that not being deleted from the rules? ;)[/quote]I haven't read the rules and I don't intend to. I am making fun of that being said by our mod in later post.

[quote name='TheMalcolm' post='1604501' date='Dec 1 2008, 14.56']I'm just going to pretend this is happening in Novosibirsk State University and those bastards are students from nearby military academy. It's more realistic.

HT Reddy, are you [i]really[/i] sure you want to reveal dead players' alts?[/quote]
[quote name='Shadowbaby' post='1604506' date='Dec 1 2008, 15.02']Am I the only person that counts 15 students instead of 16 in the riddle?[/quote]

Oh dear, yet more symptoms of my incompetence :)

ETA: I forgot Ben. But I have added an extra bit on to the riddle, so you might want to go back to have a look at it in order to solve it. Also if you are having trouble with it I recommend making a table with name, subject, what they had for dinner, the month of their birthday and whether they are guilty or not. hopefully i have given you enough information to fill it all in.

And I haven't really read the rules either :blush:, but you know, it says if you spot any contradictions, you should PM me! :)

Ok CF will just reveal faction. That is slightly embarrassing.

[quote name='Trinity Head Porter' post='1604524' date='Dec 1 2008, 10.18']ETA: I forgot Ben. But I have added an extra bit on to the riddle, so you might want to go back to have a look at it in order to solve it. Also if you are having trouble with it I recommend making a table with name, subject, what they had for dinner, the month of their birthday and whether they are guilty or not. hopefully i have given you enough information to fill it all in.[/quote]
I have a table in my head.

P.S. I don't think [i]anybody[/i] reads the rules anymore. They're basically summed up by "Don't be stupid."

[quote name='The Man Who' post='1604560' date='Dec 1 2008, 10.39']I'm wary of disclosing this, but [b]I[/b] did actually read the rules. This may be due to me needing to try to figure out what was going on, but I'd like you all to think it was because I'm a swot.[/quote]
I didn't bother with that my first game. I just bulldozed through and pretended I knew what was going on. Mind you, I lost.

[quote name='Trinity Head Porter' post='1604561' date='Dec 1 2008, 10.40']I made the riddle too easy :) If anyone can PM me the entire table, that is name, subject, dinner, guiltyness and birthmonth, then they get a sooper prize.[/quote]
Not so much that it was too easy, just too much information we didn't need.

You know a way to PM brainwaves by chance?

[quote name='Shadowbaby' post='1604567' date='Dec 1 2008, 10.47']I didn't bother with that my first game. I just bulldozed through and pretended I knew what was going on. Mind you, I lost.[/quote]Ah, so not much has changed since then. ;)

Archived