Mafia 59.5 - Murder In Trinity College

HT Reddy

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1604906' date='Dec 1 2008, 19.20']I like you, Masonity. In fact, you've earned yourself one authentic [i]GET OUT OF LYNCH[/i] card. You may play it at any time during the game, and by doing so, you'll prevent me from voting for you for one whole game day. Use it wisely![/quote]

Can I get it signed? If so, I'll swing before I use it!

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1604793' date='Dec 1 2008, 13.24'][u]I just assume that every post is about me[/u]. :P
[u]Also, I've been reading posts all along[/u]! I just wanted to trick you fools into thinking you were free to say something bad about me behind my back! Mwahahahahahaha!!!!
:leaving:[/quote]I knew both would be true :P. Haha, too bad nobody else would have the cojones to lynch you today, [b]remove vote[/b].

[quote name='TheMalcolm' post='1604807' date='Dec 1 2008, 13.34']Well, it's really hard to play altless. I don't really want to lynch any of old friends, it would be hurtful. And lynching newbies would be hurtful also.
Should I vote [b]Harlot[/b], who is somebody in between? Not one of trustful friends, but not helpless newbie also.[/quote]Although I agree with you, I find myself feeling sympathetic, yet concerned that you are trying to draw just such a reaction.

[quote name='Masonity' post='1604874' date='Dec 1 2008, 14.09']Lets just say that if Mafia Players were bridgeburners, he'd be... well... WhiskeyJack.

If that means nothing to you, go buy Gardens of the Moon and Memories of Ice. Once you've read them both cover to cover at least three times you are allowed to partake in civilized discussion again. :-)[/quote]Ooh, who does that make me? Dibs on Fiddler...hmm...or Trotts...on second thought, I'll have to think on this.

I do agree with Harlot from earlier on, that post did seem a little "un-Lany" to me as well.

[quote name='Weekapaug' post='1604916' date='Dec 1 2008, 19.25']I knew both would be true :P. Haha, too bad nobody else would have the cojones to lynch you today, [b]remove vote[/b].

Although I agree with you, I find myself feeling sympathetic, yet concerned that you are trying to draw just such a reaction.

Ooh, who does that make me? Dibs on Fiddler...hmm...or Trotts...on second thought, I'll have to think on this.

I do agree with Harlot from earlier on, that post did seem a little "un-Lany" to me as well.[/quote]

I know he's not a Bridgeburner, but I'm calling dibs on Kruppe.

[quote name='mentat' post='1604901' date='Dec 2 2008, 02.19']Nonsense, it is a well known fact (and if you know anything about theory of probability you should know this) that things that happen in the past have less probabilities of happening again in the future,[/quote]You do start worrying me.
It's well known fact that any things which already happened never ever influence a probability of things yet to happen. In fact, it's main point of theory of probabilities.

[quote name='Masonity' post='1604921' date='Dec 1 2008, 21.27']I know he's not a Bridgeburner, but I'm calling dibs on Kruppe.[/quote]

If you start talking like Kruppe, I am going to vote you damn it!

Oh wait, if you are Kruppe you probably have protection from everything other than being given a free meal!

[quote name='The Man Who' post='1604928' date='Dec 1 2008, 21.32']Would being new make me Ganoes Paran, because I don't like all the implications.[/quote]

If you don't want Paran, I will be him MWUHAHAHA!

[quote name='The Man Who' post='1604937' date='Dec 1 2008, 21.35']I was thinking more in terms of getting taken out early. I'm not sure I have Oponn watching out for me.[/quote]

Well don't worry, if you are him you will survive....

Now has anyone not arrived yet?

Edit: Hold up a second.... Who is the newest player here?

[quote name='J_Slr' post='1604939' date='Dec 1 2008, 19.35']If you start talking like Kruppe, I am going to vote you damn it!

Oh wait, if you are Kruppe you probably have protection from everything other than being given a free meal![/quote]

Damn, now my role's out of the bag. Bulletproof, lynch proof solider. My other favourite would be Pust, but after the whole Rolling Stones thing there's no way I'm claiming to be such a blatant symp!:P

[quote name='TheMalcolm' post='1604929' date='Dec 1 2008, 20.32']You do start worrying me.
It's well known fact that any things which already happened never ever influence a probability of things yet to happen. In fact, it's main point of theory of probabilities.[/quote]

You're so wrong. For instance, if we lynch [b]TheMalcolm[/b] on day one, the chances of us also lynching him on day two descend dramatically.

[quote name='mentat' post='1604957' date='Dec 1 2008, 21.46']You're so wrong. For instance, if we lynch [b]TheMalcolm[/b] on day one, the chances of us also lynching him on day two descend dramatically.[/quote]

ROFL!!!

Well unless he has a lynch BP :P

BTW what does FM mean exactly?

[quote name='awesome possum' post='1604969' date='Dec 1 2008, 19.52']So, all these comparisons to Steven Erickson's series.. does this mean the game is going to suck too?[/quote]

I respect your right to an opinion.

I also respect my right to see you hang for saying such things, [b]Not-So-Awesome Possum[/b]!

[quote name='Masonity' post='1604970' date='Dec 1 2008, 21.52']Faceless Man, which is a very high class assassin in the ASOIAF books.

Not to be confused with the ROLE "Faceless Man", which is a killer who also takes on the alts of the killed... :P[/quote]

Now thats why I kept getting confused! Whenever I see FM I think of the role....

@Dead - Possum: I think Masonity said it better than I could, so now I can't vote you without it appearing serious.....

So instead:
IGMEOY

Archived