Dany's Boy

Adelle Tully

I hope it's not Jon! I want better for Jon, if he lives.

George has stated it will have a bittersweet ending because he doesn't believe in happy endings. I hope Dany is the bitter part. I'd like to see her and Drogo riding off into the clouds on stallions together, after she dies.

I'd personally like to see her end up with no one and be able to stand alone. The only way I'd want to see her with someone was if she could actually conceive again and continue her line.

This would make me happy, too. But I don't expect her to live that long. Then again she could get unexpectedly preggers and die giving birth to the last Targ, that would be somewhat unexpected since most people expect her to die in battle...

I don't think she will be marry anyone honestly, nor do I think she will have ever have a child. She may have purely sexual relations with some people, as she already has, but I think she's done with marriage, and would rather stand on her own.

It's entirely possible we haven't met whoever she ends up with - if she ends up with anyone at all of course. Personally, I wouldn't mind if she never married again and simply takes Ser Jorah as her lover. He did betray her it's true, but I think she could come to forgive him in light of his unwavering support from then on. Or it's possible that I just find him sexy and am willing to overlook some stalker tendencies.

Just, not Jon. Please. There seems to be a good chance that they're related and *squick* that's gross.

• 3 months later...

I wouldn't have minded Jorah and Dany....if there wasn't such a huge age difference.

Particularly when it's a preteen and a middle aged man. Yeeaeaaaahhhh no.

I know I said this before in another post, but I would just be happy if she ended up with someone who doesn't have a mustachio. Or in general isn't a bragging macho face covered in douchebag sauce.

As corny as this might sound, anyone who happens to be a nice, intelligent/gentle young man that treats her well would suffice for me. Whether a major character or not. No more big, flashy, rough, hot headed, over-dominant men prone to killing without thought or initiates killing and rape in other men.

It probably won't happen, but here is to hoping if Dany meets someone again, whether they marry or it remains a long term relationship :bowdown:

Archived