Mafia 60.5 Wild Cards by GRRM.

Lannister Guard

[quote name='Jack of Diamonds' post='1630859' date='Dec 26 2008, 21.25']I'm playing my cards close to my chest.

It seems like the first lynching is far more likely to kill an innocent than a murderer. [b]Night[/b].[/quote]

You may be new.

However, it's almost always better to lynch than to not lynch.

You are right that we are more likely to lynch an innocent. Each time we lynch, this is true. But going to night gives the killers a kill that has a 100% chance of killing an innocent. Therefore, we should give the killers as few night kills as possible. That means lynching at every opportunity. There are some special circumstances where it is better to go to night, but they're rare.

[quote name='Jack of Diamonds' post='1630859' date='Dec 26 2008, 14.25']I'm playing my cards close to my chest.

It seems like the first lynching is far more likely to kill an innocent than a murderer. [b]Night[/b].[/quote]
Sorry, but voting night is never good. We run the risk of hitting an innocent, yes, a high risk, but its better to take a chance than give the FM one free kill.
[b]Vote Jack of Diamonds[/b]

It is day 1.

12 players remain: Eight of Spades, Five or Clubs, Four of Spadea, Jack of Diamonds, King of Clubs, Nine of Clubs, Queen of Spades, Seven of Diamonds, Six of Hearts, Ten of Hearts, Three of Diamonds, Two of Hearts.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

2 votes for Ten of Hearts (Eight of Spades, Two of Hearts)
1 vote for Four of Spades (Queen of Spades)
2 vote for Jack of Diamonds (Six of Hearts, Ten of Hearts)
1 vote for King of Clubs (Four of Spades)

6 players have not voted: Five or Clubs, Jack of Diamonds, King of Clubs, Nine of Clubs, Seven of Diamonds, Three of Diamonds.

[quote name='Ten of Hearts' post='1630862' date='Dec 26 2008, 16.28'][b]Remove vote, Jack of Diamonds[/b] because I think going to night on night one is just giving the scum a free kill, and no information. Therefore, its bad. The first lynching may hit an inno, but better to do it today, than tommorow after giving the scum a free kill.[/quote]

Dang. I thought I was acting for the greater good.

I guess the callous lynching is better if you just have to play the odds. My logical processes are pretty impaired right now, and ethical compulsions are a big hinderance. No more Christmas spirit from me.

Regardless, I have betrayed my n00bness. Or is it n00bity?

But I now feel better about ten and queen. I'm unwittingly finding my way here.

[quote name='King_of_Clubs' post='1630897' date='Dec 26 2008, 18.15']it doesn't fit together, like NY Mets and the World Series.[/quote]

*King chokes on his tongue*

It has been pointed out that the silly mod forgot her alt rules. so I'll keep it simple:

don't reveal your alt; don't reveal other people's alts; don't speculate about other people's alts. (and this includes level of experience)

[quote name='Three of Diamonds' post='1630912' date='Dec 26 2008, 23.30']...I am never going to be able to tell all these avs and alts apart. Never. Gah.

P.S. Is Wild Cards worth reading?[/quote]

Me neither. So I won't even try. I'll just vote you.

[b]Three of Diamonds[/b]

12 players remain: Eight of Spades, Five or Clubs, Four of Spades, Jack of Diamonds, King of Clubs, Nine of Clubs, Queen of Spades, Seven of Diamonds, Six of Hearts, Ten of Hearts, Three of Diamonds, Two of Hearts.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

2 votes for Ten of Hearts (Eight of Spades, Two of Hearts)
2 vote for Jack of Diamonds (Six of Hearts, Queen of Spades)
1 vote for King of Clubs (Four of Spades)
1 vote for Three of Diamonds (Five of Clubs)

6 players have not voted: Ten of Hearts, Jack of Diamonds, King of Clubs, Nine of Clubs, Seven of Diamonds, Three of Diamonds.

[i]I'll edit this per alt speculation if the mods want, but the toothpaste [/i]is[i] already out of the tube.[/i]

[u]eta: in reply to Jack's post 51[/u]

Yes, it immediatly revealed the fact that you are new... a fact players such as 10 and Q should have recognized that immediately. Rather than make me feel better about them, it makes me feel worse.

Of course, you being a newbie doesn't mean you are innocent. (Noobs have an equal chance to get the baddie roles just like everyone else.) However it makes 10 and Q look like they are jumping on the easy newbie target. 10 did remove his vote, [b]Queen[/b] has not.

Speaking of which, mods, your vots count is wrong. Queen has a vote on Jack, not on 4.

[quote name='Ten of Hearts' post='1630858' date='Dec 26 2008, 17.25']Yeah, allright, i'll tell you.

Its Eight of Spades.[/quote]

Hmm, good enough for me. [b]Eight[/b]

[quote name='Jack of Diamonds' post='1630859' date='Dec 26 2008, 17.25']I'm playing my cards close to my chest.

Is this serious, Jack?

Archived