Mafia 60.5 Wild Cards by GRRM.

Lannister Guard

[quote name='King_of_Clubs' post='1630931' date='Dec 26 2008, 18.50']Man, I really wonder about the motives of Ten and Queen. And Jack could still be a bloody killer making a bad mistake.

Yes, I have no clue about who to vote for. :unsure:[/quote]
You know, [b]King_of_Clubs[/b], you have underscores in your name. Surely this must mean you are an killing killer that kills.

[quote name='Queen of Spades' post='1630926' date='Dec 26 2008, 18.46'][b]Remove vote[/b]

Ill accept you as a n00b then :P

Funny story, in one of the games, a n00b killer and his partner once revealed themselves by posting two posts, content being just votes for night, consecutively :D[/quote]

Have you learnt from that mistake?

[quote name='King_of_Clubs' post='1630931' date='Dec 26 2008, 18.50']Man, I really wonder about the motives of Ten and Queen. And Jack could still be a bloody killer making a bad mistake.

Yes, I have no clue about who to vote for. :unsure:[/quote]

Middle of the road much, [b]King[/b]?

[quote name='Queen of Spades' post='1630945' date='Dec 26 2008, 19.07']I have, actually :P I can't see two FM as being paired n00bs in this, so I wouldn't expect that from anyone who is partnered and can thus ask advice... Then again, he could be a symp I suppose.[/quote]

This game is all-roled, so I would have thought that 1FM plus symp would be underpowered, so I am working on the assumptin of (at least) paired killers.

But Jack wouldn't be the first new FM to not seek or listen to advice from their partner, so I don't find him less suspicious because of this.

12 players remain: Two of Hearts, Three of Diamonds, Four of Spades, Five or Clubs, Six of Hearts, Seven of Diamonds, Eight of Spades, Nine of Clubs, Ten of Hearts, Jack of Diamonds, Queen of Spades, King of Clubs.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

2 votes for Ten of Hearts (Eight of Spades, Two of Hearts)
3 vote for King of Clubs (Four of Spades, 3 of Diamonds, 6 of Hearts)
1 vote for Three of Diamonds (Five of Clubs)
1 votes for Queen of Spades (7 of Diamonds)

5 players have not voted: Ten of Hearts, Jack of Diamonds, King of Clubs, Nine of Clubs, Queen of Spades)

[quote name='Six of Hearts' post='1630954' date='Dec 26 2008, 16.21']This game is all-roled, so I would have thought that 1FM plus symp would be underpowered, so I am working on the assumptin of (at least) paired killers.

But Jack wouldn't be the first new FM to not seek or listen to advice from their partner, so I don't find him less suspicious because of this.[/quote]

True, but he had sense to remove vote soon, so I dont think he's an idiot, therefore I reckon he aint FM. Still, he's on my list now.

[quote name='Queen of Spades' post='1630990' date='Dec 26 2008, 20.11']True, but he had sense to remove vote soon, so I dont think he's an idiot, therefore I reckon he aint FM. Still, he's on my list now.[/quote]

Hang on.

You don't think he's an idiot, and therefore not FM. How does this work?

And you reckon he isn't FM, but he's on your list now?

Please explain, [b]Queen[/b]

He's on my list because the vote for night is ime a FM move. Its the most suspicious thing so far, which is why hes on my list, but he's not very likely to be FM, as he seems intelligent enough, and I would assume that if he's never played before would have consulted his partner. But he is the best candidate for FM atm.

[quote name='Queen of Spades' post='1631014' date='Dec 26 2008, 21.05']He's on my list because the vote for night is ime a FM move. Its the most suspicious thing so far, which is why hes on my list, but he's not very likely to be FM, as he seems intelligent enough, and I would assume that if he's never played before would have consulted his partner. But he is the best candidate for FM atm.[/quote]
See that's where I disagree... when I was newbie, I didn't understand how killing innocents made sense, thus going to night did make sense.

As for voting for night being a FM move? Whaaaa? When on earth has a FM [i]ever[/i] come in and voted night right out of the box? The only people who do that are noobs, regardless of allignment. Not to mention it would never go through... we [i]always[/i] lynch day 1.

(Now withholding your vote at the end of the day or "missing" the end of day vote, [i]that[/i] is a FM move.)

I think your argument is invalid. The fact that you think this makes him a good candidate makes you a better candidate.

[quote name='Queen of Spades' post='1630990' date='Dec 26 2008, 20.11']I reckon he aint FM.[/quote]

[quote name='Queen of Spades' post='1631014' date='Dec 26 2008, 21.05']But he is the best candidate for FM atm.[/quote]

If I was being particularly generous, I would assume that what you are trying to say is something along the lines of: Jack has done something too suspicious to be suspicious, but we have to lynch him anyway because it [i]is[/i]suspicious. But, actually, I'm not satisfied by that, and as far as I'm concerned this contradiction is the most suspicious thing so far, not Jack's vote for night. So my vote stays.

[quote name='Queen of Spades' post='1631027' date='Dec 26 2008, 21.22']Im just going by my own experiences, but if you say so :P Other than me (apparently) and him, do you see a better candidate right now though?[/quote]

We don't [i]need[/i] a better candidate yet - we still have plenty of time in the day. If you think that Jack isn't an FM, then at this stage you shouldn't be saying that he's the best candidate available you should be saying that you don't find anyone particularly suspicious yet. :|

[quote name='Queen of Spades' post='1631029' date='Dec 26 2008, 21.24']Oh, and for the record I didnt say LYNCH him ever, Im adding a vote for pressure.[/quote]

This is bullshit. We vote in order to lynch people; it's stupid to vote 'for pressure'. The pressure comes from the risk of being lynched because of the votes, there is no pressure if the votes are there with no intention of lynching.

[quote name='Six of Hearts' post='1631035' date='Dec 26 2008, 18.27']We don't [i]need[/i] a better candidate yet - we still have plenty of time in the day. If you think that Jack isn't an FM, then at this stage you shouldn't be saying that he's the best candidate available you should be saying that you don't find anyone particularly suspicious yet. :|[/quote]
Your being pedantic about terminology, here.

Also, unless my old eyesight is getting worse, you've been vote jumping a lot, so I dont think youve much right to comment on my accusations/arguments against anyone, as you seem to be looking for people to attack. :P

[quote name='Six of Hearts' post='1631039' date='Dec 26 2008, 18.30']This is bullshit. We vote in order to lynch people; it's stupid to vote 'for pressure'. The pressure comes from the risk of being lynched because of the votes, there is no pressure if the votes are there with no intention of lynching.[/quote]
If you hadnt been so set in getting my motives, I wouldnt have had to explain it and make it irrelevant, would I?

[quote name='Queen of Spades' post='1631042' date='Dec 26 2008, 21.34']If you hadnt been so set in getting my motives, I wouldnt have had to explain it and make it irrelevant, would I?[/quote]

Well, excuse me for being 'set in getting your motives'. :rolleyes:

It's fine to say that you're adding a vote for pressure - what worries me is your insistence that you had no intention of lynching. Apart from joke votes, all votes are there with intent to lynch, or should be.

Archived