ADwD Mafia 61: Drowned Men, Krakens, and Maesters, oh my!

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Varner' post='1644843' date='Jan 11 2009, 13.28']I think you have heaven and hell confused, dear [b]boy[/b]. Those agiels sound like damn good fun I must say.

I'm currently reading Confessor, purely by choice, and any sane man like me is hoping for the reappearance of Namble [b]cock[/b].

I'm currently writing a cookbook based on the SoT world, and I'm sure my recipes for Namble [b]Cock[/b] souffle would knock your socks off. 10/10 evil [b]women[/b] have given it a big thumbs up. In fact, they loved it so much, they let me cut off their [b]nipples[/b] in order to try out an experimental recipe I have on the go: [b]Nip[/b] [b]Nip[/b] Pie. It's strangely addictive at the moment, I think it may need a little less MSG and a little less Seeker drool in order to be perfect. It also has a strange side effect of making the eater kick little [b]boys[/b] in the jaw. Which is clearly wrong. Little [b]girls[/b] need the jaw kick.[/quote]

4 Boy References

2 Girl References

3 Gender Ambiguous References

[b]Varner[/b] is confused, and confuses me. I don't like being confused

It is day 1.

19 players remain: Blount, Brune, Bywater, Chester, Connington, Dondarrion, Erenford, Farring, Glover, Karstark, Mallister, Manwoody, Marbrand, Penrose, Pommingham, Poole, Reyne, Selmy, Varner.

10 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

4 votes for Varner ( Glover, Erenford, Mallister, Poole)
3 votes for Manwoody ( Dondarrion, Pommingham, Brune)
2 votes for Dondarrion ( Penrose, Chester)
2 votes for Pommingham ( Marbrand, Karstark)
1 vote for Bywater ( Manwoody)
1 vote for Farring ( Reyne)
1 vote for Glover ( Connington)
1 vote for Mallister ( Varner)
1 vote for Penrose ( Blount)
1 vote for Reyne ( Farring)

2 players have not voted: Bywater, Selmy.

[quote name='House Penrose' post='1644878' date='Jan 11 2009, 17.51']I suspect Varner may be a member of the organisation of Villainous Aeron Representatives Negating Euron's Reign.

But the cultists can wait a bit; I'm sticking with Dondarrion until he explains his familiarity with spies.[/quote]
What makes you think Varner is a cultist, specifically? I mean he's obviously evil, what with reading Confessor voluntarily and all, but why not FM?

[quote name='House Erenford' post='1645105' date='Jan 11 2009, 17.37']What makes you think Varner is a cultist, specifically? I mean he's obviously evil, what with reading Confessor voluntarily and all, but why not FM?[/quote]

I was agreeing with Mallister that Varner's gluttony for self abuse is typical of the Drowned God's fanatics:

[quote name='House Mallister' post='1644865' date='Jan 11 2009, 13.40']Only one with powers imbued by the kraken god could endure such punishment voluntarily.[/quote]

As much as Pommingham's name may bring me to the point of unexplainable irkedness, we have a job to do here. It's obvious to me that it should be easy to spot Iron Islanders. All of us know the scum are characterized by two things: dead fish and illegitimate children. That said, [b]Bywater[/b] certainly carries the "smelly bastard" look about his person.

[quote name='House Glover' post='1644831' date='Jan 11 2009, 17.21'][b]Varner[/b] has to go. I don't care if it was parody, but no-one, and I mean no-one, calls FotF a great work on my watch!

As a punishment, you shall be lynched, and then forced to read the bdsm scenes from Wizards First Rule in hell for the rest of eternity.[/quote]

Well, as the one who now leads they cry against Varner- Having given up on his previous dedication to the removal of Dondarrion - I smell a kettle of brackish sea water stewing in a kettle black...

[b]GLOVER[/b]

[quote name='House Marbrand' post='1645155' date='Jan 11 2009, 22.25']That said, [b]Bywater[/b] certainly carries the "smelly bastard" look about his person.[/quote]

*sniffs armpit*

Bastard I'll give you. Smelly, not so much

But on to important matters.

[quote name='House Glover' post='1645059' date='Jan 11 2009, 20.29']Looks to me like the whole earth covered in ocean.

Now who could possibly want that? eh?[/quote]

This is obviously faulty logic. If the world were covered in ocean, there would be no farming villages to rape, pillage and plunder. Rookie mistake [b]Glover[/b].

I like the new avs.

But I don't like [b]Penrose[/b]. He's an evil loser.

[quote name='House Penrose' post='1645118' date='Jan 11 2009, 19.51']I was agreeing with Mallister that Varner's gluttony for self abuse is typical of the Drowned God's fanatics:[/quote]

If you were agreeing with him, then why didn't you quote him? Or say you were agreeing with him?

[quote name='House Selmy' post='1645257' date='Jan 11 2009, 20.28']If you were agreeing with him, then why didn't you quote him? Or say you were agreeing with him?[/quote]

At the time I was replying, his was the immediate one before mine, and I didn't know somebody else would be talking while I was.

[quote name='House Dondarrion' post='1645332' date='Jan 11 2009, 23.34']Not much of a progress, huh?
Are you all totally unable to do something suspicious?[/quote]

Yes. It all started back in the long winter of '88. I was a mere stripling, pockpicketing people for better rights for street urchins and free steak for all. I was performing a high risk level manoeuvre - "Taking tea with the parson" - with a lady friend when suddenly, and I take no blame for this, she was abducted by aliens, and this made me look like a complete suspicious fool in front of my friends and family and sundry gawking members of the public. Since that day, I have vowed never to indulge in anything suspicious.

A bizarre side effect of the traumatic experience was that I had the ability to know if someone in the room had read aSoIaF, and my tingly senses (not those ones down there ;) ) are letting me know that there is at least one person on this thread who has never read a single page from one of the books. If I can progress further than that and get a name, I think we may have a day 1 lynch.

Varner bears a suspicious resemblance to a loon, but I don't think that's what you meant by suspicious. Hmmm ...

Well, I don't know about that, but Penrose is easy meat right now, passed out on the table. He is completely at our mercy if we wanted to call him hurtful names or tie his bootlaces together or something.

*draws a mustache on Penrose with a stick of charcoal*

[quote name='House Varner' post='1645340' date='Jan 12 2009, 05.46']and my tingly senses (not those ones down there ;) ) are letting me know that there is at least one person on this thread who has never read a single page from one of the books. If I can progress further than that and get a name, I think we may have a day 1 lynch.[/quote]:)
Better tell me something about your house. I don't remember any Varners in the books, do you?

Archived