CA young woman sells her virginity on line

Waldo Frey

[quote name='the Blauer Dragon' post='1666292' date='Jan 28 2009, 21.11']Actually, I'd rather have free, willing, experienced, confident, young woman to love me... If you must know... but what has any of that got to do with the original thread topic?[/quote]

Yes, but the relevant question is [i]how[/i] young. ;)

In related news, between this thread and the desire thread, the board's on a roll with this whole using vagina as a subject noun thing.

[quote name='Chataya de Venoge' post='1666367' date='Jan 28 2009, 22.16'][url="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_gteiL5-Q1kk/Rx-W0ZJwoiI/AAAAAAAAAHo/uNZLWPNzTYs/s400/Carolyn_national2.jpg"]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_gteiL5-Q1kk/Rx-W...n_national2.jpg[/url]

Full sized image of dental dam. Fun stuff.[/quote]
Ah, yes, freshman year orientation lectures are coming back to me now...

[quote name='Nichole' post='1666158' date='Jan 28 2009, 18.49']SwiftSnowMane, I totally respect your choice to remain a virgin. I have to agree it is stupid to be disbelieving that a woman could *gasp* remain a virgin until 22. I was made to feel like I was weird for remaining a virgin until 19. Really, I should have waited. I lost it to the wrong person. It is empowering to have complete say in who you loose your virginity to.

Anyway, I'm having a hard time believing that anyone actually has $3 million to pay for someone's virginity, and if they did, I can think of many better things to spend their money on.[/quote] I do not understand the viginity obsession, either side of it, in the slightest. Why does it matter? Beyond religious reasons I see no compelling motivation for complete abstinence. Care to explain? (not you personally but just in general)

[quote name='Dornish' post='1666497' date='Jan 28 2009, 21.21']I do not understand the viginity obsession, either side of it, in the slightest. Why does it matter? Beyond religious reasons I see no compelling motivation for complete abstinence. Care to explain? (not you personally but just in general)[/quote]
You do realize, that much of the last ten pages have discussed exactly that.

[quote name='SwiftSnowmane' post='1666398' date='Jan 28 2009, 22.33']Well.....this is just what I get for opening my big mouth about a personal topic that I feel strongly about on a public forum. I'll stick to talking about literature from now on, methinks. Sorry to have gone a bit off-topic before....carry on.

:leaving:[/quote]

Alright, damnit, how much?

[quote name='SwiftSnowmane' post='1666398' date='Jan 28 2009, 22.33']Well.....this is just what I get for opening my big mouth about a personal topic that I feel strongly about on a public forum. I'll stick to talking about literature from now on, methinks. Sorry to have gone a bit off-topic before....carry on.

:leaving:[/quote]

i enjoyed your post anyways. i stayed a virgin till 25 out of spite. hated the idea that some guy could think he was special just because he was my first. though i tend towards being asexual so its not like i was in temptation or anything.

anyways, to this girl, i have no problem with what she's doing at all. this is a situation where she has complete control and choice- she's not being used if she honestly wants to lose her virginity. i was just sick of being a virgin, so i just picked a guy i trusted and said "wanna do me a favour?". if she can exploit male weekness for $3mil than more power to her.

[quote name='Lord O' Bones' post='1666500' date='Jan 29 2009, 00.23']You do realize, that much of the last ten pages have discussed exactly that.[/quote]To an extent, but that's been primarily discussion on the "men who like virgins" concept. I'm now curious about the value people place on their own abstinence and the motivations behind it, especially nonreligious motives.

ETA:[quote name='siyrean' post='1666518' date='Jan 29 2009, 00.45']i was just sick of being a virgin, so i just picked a guy i trusted and said "wanna do me a favour?". if she can exploit male weekness for $3mil than more power to her.[/quote]That's interesting. If you don't mind me asking, what was his reaction? Sort of an unusual request.

[quote name='siyrean' post='1666518' date='Jan 28 2009, 21.45']i stayed a virgin till 25 out of spite. hated the idea that some guy could think he was special just because he was my first.[/quote]
:lol: You showed us!

[quote name='Dornish' post='1666520' date='Jan 28 2009, 21.49']To an extent, but that's been primarily discussion on the "men who like virgins" concept. I'm now curious about the value people place on their own abstinence and the motivations behind it, especially nonreligious motives.[/quote]
Not placing themselves in danger of emotional connection to the wrong person? Gaurantee of being STD free? Apparently spite is on the table, as well. ;)

[quote name='Lord O' Bones' post='1666525' date='Jan 29 2009, 00.54']Not placing themselves in danger of emotional connection to the wrong person? Gaurantee of being STD free? Apparently spite is on the table, as well. ;)[/quote]All fantastic reasons to be careful who you sleep with, which I get. Why should it be important to someone that they have not had sex, and seen as a positive trait within themselves and others if not for religious reasons?

[quote name='Angalin' post='1666552' date='Jan 29 2009, 02.20']Speaking moddishly, it would be pleasant if the comments would cease on why other posters choose, or do not choose, to have sex, and you all went back to the main topic. Thanks.[/quote]

I think 10 pages of focused dialogue is enough to sort out the merits and cultural significance of a 6/10 auctioning her first sexual experience.

[quote name='Caliban' post='1666560' date='Jan 29 2009, 00.24']I think 10 pages of focused dialogue is enough to sort out the merits and cultural significance of a 6/10 auctioning her first sexual experience.[/quote]
[quote name='Shryke' post='1666561' date='Jan 29 2009, 00.24']Yeesh, first they're emancipating their vaginas, now they're trying to moderate our conversations.

Damn womenfolk.[/quote]
"Trying"? I might take that personally, but as Caliban pointed out, there really isn't a lot left to say about the original subject. I reckon I might as well get the last word in. :P

Archived