CA young woman sells her virginity on line

Waldo Frey

[quote name='SquireThomas' post='1665634' date='Jan 28 2009, 12.47']I'd have sex with just about anybody for $3,000,000, and I'm pretty sure most of you would too.[/quote]

I would for $1,000,000.

but that is as low as I'm willing to go ;)

I actually like what she is doing and the point she is making.

[quote name='Paddy' post='1665686' date='Jan 28 2009, 13.23']It's an auction, she's not charging anything.[/quote]While my original comment was a joke, someone ought to suggest to her that if she really wants an interesting thesis she should also see what second place sells for and compare the difference.

[quote name='Kay Fury' post='1665663' date='Jan 28 2009, 12.05']oh yeah, because what she's doing is soooo dangerous she should be kept from the rest of the world. Even when you are picked up on prostitution, you're fined, you are not imprisoned.[/quote]
Oh, I love this! When did I say she should be kept from the rest of the world?! The point is, it's illegal in CA (where she's at, right?) to solicit prostitution (which she's doing, right?) Now, we all know that what her exact penalty would be is dependent on several factors like whether or not it's a first offense, her ability to pay a fine, etc.

Now, if you want to discuss the absurdity of prostitution being illegal in the first place then I'm right there with you but it cannot be denied that what this young woman is doing is illegal under the current laws of the state in which she lives, right?

[quote name='Prince of the North' post='1665724' date='Jan 28 2009, 18.56']Now, if you want to discuss the absurdity of prostitution being illegal in the first place then I'm right there with you but it cannot be denied that what this young woman is doing is illegal under the current laws of the state in which she lives, right?[/quote]

Well, if you'd read the article you would know the answer (which is that it can be, and is, denied).

[quote name='mormont' post='1665728' date='Jan 28 2009, 12.58']Well, if you'd read the article you would know the answer (which is that it can be, and is, denied).[/quote]
Prostitiution being illegal is absurd? Or what the young woman is doing is not actually illegal in CA? Which, if that's the case, I find absurd :)

ETA: Oh, pretty savvy of her to list from Nevada where prostitution is legal. In that case, I think the Fed has a legal obligation to make sure the "consummation" of this "transaction" also takes place in Nevada or she should suffer the legal consequences. ;)

Seriously how hard is it to read the article before commenting? And especially after being told to read the article. :dunce:

The article - if you'd read it- goes into great detail why it is not illegal. She is marketing it from the Bunny Ranch ( a brothel) in Nevada... where prostitution is legal.

[quote name='Ghost of Nymeria' post='1665740' date='Jan 28 2009, 14.07']Seriously how hard is it to read the article before commenting? And especially after being told to read the article. :dunce:[/quote]
Or even the rest of the thread, really.

[quote name='Ghost of Nymeria' post='1665740' date='Jan 28 2009, 13.07']Seriously how hard is it to read the article before commenting? And especially after being told to read the article. :dunce:

The article - if you'd read it- goes into great detail why it is not illegal. She is marketing it from the Bunny Ranch ( a brothel) in Nevada... where prostitution is legal.[/quote]
Stop jumping on! I did it and if you'd hesitated for one instance you'd see that I found that out. Also, the OP said she was in CA. An easy assumption to make, then, that she's in CA, no?

You'd think some U.S. attorney would have loved to mumble something or about interstate commerce or other and make their name prosuecting this woman.... and yet, no, not really. Which is interesting.

[quote name='Prince of the North' post='1665759' date='Jan 28 2009, 14.14']I read most of it and must have missed the part where it talked about her listing from NV (if it was, in fact, anywhere) oh perfect one![/quote]
Post 50. One page back. I quoted your original question and responded to it. So spare me the "if in fact it was listed anywhere" bit.

See? You could have verified this [i]for yourself[/i] so easily instead of continuing to flame out at the rest of us about your lack of reading.

[quote]You'd think some U.S. attorney would have loved to mumble something or about interstate commerce or other and make their name prosuecting this woman.... and yet, no, not really. Which is interesting.[/quote]

Maybe some US attorney has a bid in :P

Prince of the North, I don't really consider it jumping on. Posting questions that are easily answered by the article the thread is about is pretty disrespectful to just about everyone else who is discussing it and who bothered to read it. And it kinda makes you look dumb. There are enough dumb people in the world, JUST SAY NO.

[quote name='DanteGabriel' post='1665671' date='Jan 28 2009, 13.09']The way you talk about this, it seems like she's personally offended you.[/quote]

What personally offends me is when some self serving asshole tries to justify their actions through a historical comparison that never existed and of details they are ignorant of. Then try to lend credence to said justification with the stamp of academia. In this case the woman didnt understand the "historical norms" she cited to support her actions and assumed that an education in "women's studies" legitimized them. This is the same type of crap the equates the War in Iraq with WW2 and leads academic theories like 'Neo-conservatism" to become an accepted foreign policy. Ignorance perpetuating Ignorance.

And she's a whore.

[quote name='DanteGabriel' post='1665766' date='Jan 28 2009, 13.17']Post 50. One page back. So spare me the "if in fact it was listed anywhere" bit.

See? You could have verified this [i]for yourself[/i] so easily instead of continuing to flame out at the rest of us about your lack of reading.[/quote]
Sorry, I made a mistake. I've got it now. I edited one of my posts above to reflect that fact. I took your post to be sort of jumping on and snide. Sorry about that if that was not how it was intended. I assumed the girl was in CA because that was what the OP said and then I read much of the thread but didn't catch the NV detail for whatever reason.

[quote name='Waldo Frey' post='1665464' date='Jan 28 2009, 08.55']So far the bidding is over $3.7 million. In America? [url="http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,480037,00.html"]She[/url] is 22 and still a virgin? Did she has any reconstruction surgery in the past?

Bottom line: Guys, if you have the means, would you bid for her?[/quote]

I might go as high as 1 Gold coin... But I can't see the prize as being worth more than 1 Dragon...

In truth. She is 22, so I'd say that it probably would not be worth the price (whatever is being charged)... There is no way in HELL that I'd pay more than $500.00 for that particular item though...

[quote name='Ghost of Nymeria' post='1665768' date='Jan 28 2009, 13.19']Maybe some US attorney has a bid in :P

Prince of the North, I don't really consider it jumping on. Posting questions that are easily answered by the article the thread is about is pretty disrespectful to just about everyone else who is discussing it and who bothered to read it. And it kinda makes you look dumb. There are enough dumb people in the world, JUST SAY NO.[/quote]
You're right. I assumed she was in CA. Sorry about that!

Archived