Mini Mafia - Perfect for new players

Pebble thats Stubby

[quote name='House Thorne' post='1674925' date='Feb 5 2009, 15.10']Never mind [b]Dayne[/b] has conceeded he's not the healer. If he's a RI, we still gain the info from a CF. We can eat that kind of loss.[/quote]

Well I was hoping for Dayne to come back and contribute something. :/

It is day 2.

8 players remain: Dayne, Duncan the Tall, Ferren, Martell, Mertyns, Saltcliff, Swift, Thorne..

5 votes are needed for a conviction or 4 to go to night.

5 votes for Dayne (Swift, Ferren, Martell, Duncan the Tall, Thorne.)
1 vote for Mertyns (Saltcliff)

2 players have not voted: Dayne, Mertyns.

[b]Dayne has been lynched he was a killer

Innocents win [/b]

Give me 5 and I'll move the spoilers over.

Wow, that's got to be one of the shortest games in the history of mafia. Sorry for being such a shitty opponent.
Guess my normal routine of being super quiet in fear that I'd say something that would give me away would have worked better afterall :P

-Halo

Oh, and in case you were wondering I targeted Saltcliff last night. I had a feeling it'd bite me in the ass but I wanted him/her* gone.

*For the record I have no idea who you are so it's got everything to do with your role in this game and not your RL ID. If that makes me a coward, so be it.

[quote name='House Dayne' post='1674950' date='Feb 5 2009, 09.34']Wow, that's got to be one of the shortest games in the history of mafia. Sorry for being such a shitty opponent.
Guess my normal routine of being super quiet in fear that I'd say something that would give me away would have worked better afterall :P

-Halo
Oh, and in case you were wondering I targeted Saltcliff last night. I had a feeling it'd bite me in the ass but I wanted him/her* gone.

*For the record I have no idea who you are so it's got everything to do with your role in this game and not your RL ID. If that makes me a coward, so be it.[/quote]
I expected to be targeted night one and I actually was hoping for it because I have a busy weekend. I wasn't the healer, so better me than the healer. :)

[quote name='The Man Who' post='1674966' date='Feb 5 2009, 14.53']I intentionally make 'mistakes' so that FM will think I'm a better lynch shot than an NK shot. You can defend yourself against a lynch but not an NK. It's a fine line to tread.[/quote]

On the other hand, if you're RI and there are strong good roles in the game, you might be better taking the night kill.

I never worry about getting night killed as a RI. I was a bit worried in this game as a healer though, because before Stonetree came up guilty I was one of the least suspected players.

Archived