Mini Mafia - Perfect for new players

Pebble thats Stubby

It is day 1.

9 players remain: Dayne, Furren, Martel, Mertyns, Saltcliff, Stonetree, Swift, Thorne, Dunan the Tall.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

2 votes for Stonetree ( Mertyns, Saltcliff)
1 vote for Dunan the Tall ( Dayne)

6 players have not voted: Furren, Martel, Stonetree, Swift, Thorne, Dunan the Tall.

I'm about to dissapear myself for several hours.

So While your modless you may like to do your own vote counts

[url="http://www.ugcs.net/~jc/cgi/mafia?.id=game/fad751700063570e23a5328a1c07f7b4"]Heres the link[/url]

No need to worry people! Rob Swift has arrived.

I'm a little confused by the days on the vote counts. We started off at day 0, moved to day 2 and now it is day 1. Time travelling mafia? Are there polar bears in the desert? Which of you is Benjamin Linus? Clearly it must be Benjen of House Furren, condemned by a mod slip up!

[b]vote House Furren[/b]

nOTe thAt I am both quicK by name and by nature! SwIft Like Lightning ovER the plains!

Haha. My cock, it is blue. I guess that is why I have to come to a whorehouse in the first place. :leer:

Don't worry though. I have moral Celery. I wOulD nEver Stoop to Dressing up a blue cOck and getting some whore to dress as a blue chickeN'. to be honest, not my scene (except the one time Where I was very very drunk, and tO be fRanK, she was a blue chicken already.

People really need to get on sometime soon, because I'm full to bursting with spam.

So I had some free time so I did an in depth reread of House Stonetree.

[quote]Aha.

But which people?

Vote Dayne?

:pirate:[/quote]

So he starts off voting Dayne and using the pirate smiley, which is sure evidence of evility. Pirates are evil, and they use skulls and crossbones which is basically a tell. When some people are evil they can't help their evil piratical ways and often make mistakes like this.

[quote]Nah, Dayne is to easy.

Unvote Dayne.

Vote Reed instead, that evil reptile![/quote]

This is all very wishy-washy. Voting Dayne only to unvote him a minute later? Who does this help? It seems clear that he is obfuscating here. Could the vote on Dayne possibly have been distancing? And then he votes for Reed, but does not provide any real substantiation besides calling him an evil reptile. He probably just meant to call him a reptile, but as the evil drips out of his every pore it leaks out into his words.

[quote]In a philospohical sense since I mentioned his name which made him exist, or in a real manner like being able to WIFOm my vote?[/quote]

This is clearly a post with stuff encoded in it. Note things like the mispeling of philospophical and the non capitalisation of the m in WIFOm. He is clearly trying to lay flase tracks so that people get confused. But you don't confuse me, boyo, you just convince me of your innate guilt.

[quote]Furren? Mertyns?

Never would have guessed that I would meet them in a brothel like this. Didn't they swear not to play this game long ago?

Btw, Dancy is a red head indeed. :thumbsup:

*sighs*[/quote]

Now he starts throwing names around, possibly so that they'll be easier to lynch in future as he throws aspersions about their character around. He says that they wopuldn't be found in a brothel, which implies that htey are sparrows! Don't believe him though. He is evil. The last 2 sentences... trying to fit in so that noone realises his sparrowish nature. The sigh is because it takes a lot of effort for him to try and fit in.

[quote]You somehow look like me.:unsure:

You better pray that I don't get voted for the non-sense that you have been talking.

What do you think about Reed?[/quote]

More random aspersions here. Trying to hone in on Reed. Why? Possibly just a symptom of evil.

[quote]Ok, nine players only and one of them is not even noble. Well, there still should be two FM, the only other scenario that I can see is 1 FM and a promotable symp. If it's the further, I guess we should have at least one powerful role. A healer would make sense, and additionally a guard or a soldier. If it's the latter, I can also see a healer being used by the moddess.[/quote]

Seems to know a lot here but most of this is at odds with the fact that this game is for newer players and that Pebbles posted a list of possible roles which rules out things like soldiers. More obfuscation. Why would he try and confuse new players? So he can kill them. Evil evil.

[quote]Yeah, but what a shame that you soiled it with your sperm. :rolleyes:

So, what have you been researching in Ruby's bed?[/quote]

Thinks he is an avatar critic, but this is similar to a Rorscach test. The seeing of sperm where there is none is a sign of his evil tendencies.

His next two posts are short retorts to long posts. This clearly shows that he is trying to show that he is contributing by raising his post count. Don't fall for this.

[quote]NO TIT[/quote]

this is random evil spewing forth once again

[quote]I have that loose feeling that Katty is hiding something. I think she knows something that may help us.

Excuse me, sers, but I'm off for some private investigatons for the next few hours.

*takes whip*[/quote]

So it seems he is into torturing people for information. Hardly what an innocent person does.

He also says he is leaving but posts mere moments later. A compulsive liar.

[b]remove vote

vote House [s]Evil[/s]Stonetree[/b]

[quote name='House Swift' post='1673260' date='Feb 4 2009, 09.09']I should not be this lonely in a brothel! :mad:[/quote]

You want one of us to accompany you? :stunned:

[quote name='House Swift' post='1673275' date='Feb 4 2009, 09.50']I've been reading the thread and House Targaryen strikes me as being someone who has access to way more information than everyone else. This seems a little scummy. They've also somehow managed to stop their name showing up on the list of people to vote for...[/quote]

Hmmm, good point. That avatar looks pretty evil too, a sure sign of guilt.

[quote name='House Mertyns' post='1673278' date='Feb 4 2009, 10.58']You want one of us to accompany you? :stunned:[/quote]
:grouphug: :leer:

I want a whore you buffoon.

[quote]Hmmm, good point. That avatar looks pretty evil too, a sure sign of guilt.[/quote]

Now we're cooking with fire. :thumbsup:

Btw Mehrtens, you were one of my favourite fly halves for quite some time. Much better than fancy pants Spencer.

[quote name='House Swift' post='1673284' date='Feb 4 2009, 10.08']Btw Mehrtens, you were one of my favourite fly halves for quite some time. Much better than fancy pants Spencer.[/quote]

Well, that's obvious. Spencer was too erratic and got Northampton relegated.

[quote name='House Swift' post='1673250' date='Feb 4 2009, 08.52']To follow that up, a reread on Martel:

Martel hasn't posted anything. What has Stonetreevil done to him?[/quote]

I was sleeping, actually. But now I'm here, ready to avenge the death of fair lady Spohellia and to prove to those sparrows, that they may take our whores, but they'll never take our nooses.

My preferences for today are:

Lynch Swift unless he starts posting less. Posting four posts in a row is not acceptable. And one of them was very long, and not all that funny.

Lynch one of the players with the gray avatars which you can't really tell from one another unless you strain your eyes (which is more than I'm willing to sacrifice for a game). I know this is strictly the mods fault, so be sure to blame her in spoiler heaven when you get there (and please tell her to use this board's spelling utility while you're at it) :P .

So lets start with House [b]Saltcliffe[/b]. His avatar is grey and it has tentacles in it. If my many years playing "Call of Cthulhu" have shown me anything, it's that things with tentacles must be put down sooner rather than later.

Archived