BWB Europe Meet-up 2006

zakalwe7

*overwhelmed at Pod's expertise*

I didn't even realize that this many airlines existed... Thanks! That Air Berlin does look rather good.

Oh...Air Berlin seem to fly Stansted Lisbon also. But flying from Slovenia to London or Berlin seems like a long way to go to get a flight to Lisbon

I'd do it in a pinch, though. :)

Chal asks: Are we absolutely, positively decided on Lisbon?

I think it's still up for debate. Having looked at flight options I am wondering if Lisbon would prove too expensive - I have only found flights from London so far and they are quite a bit more expensive than flights to Barcelona or Rome, for example. But I guess if the accommodation is cheaper that could make up for it.

I've also quickly looked at flights and they're directly from London (which adds another four - five hours each way for anyone more than 50 miles away from London) on any journey and it'll be v. expensive as well.

N

Nah, we are far from decided it seems. And to be honest Chal and Sophie, if you are having problems getting to Lisbon, then its not going to be easier for most others. Maid Sansa has to travel across a couple of countries just to get to an airport that flies there. :P

That's kind of why I brought it up. The idea of Lisbon was liked in Dublin but I don't think people considered how easy (or not in this case) it is to get to. Thus people might want to start relooking at Barcelona or somewhere in Italy, Germany, Amsterdam etc etc. :) In fact, Barcelona was by far the most popular until Daj voiced his opposition. Not sure what he doesn't like about it.

In the next couple of weeks we should vote I suppose. Just to sort it out.

CD, my brain is already dangerously boggled. I dare not throw more at it. :P But hey, having cousins in Seville is a really nice. Its supposed to be a beautiful city.

And Maid Sansa, it wasn't a lot of expertise to be honest. :blush: I just looked up the Lisbon airport, which you tried earlier. And then the Air Berlin website, since they are one of the bigger (cheaper) airlines that fly there. If I had been really nice I would have removed half those airlines, since they would clearly not be going near Slovenia. ;)

what happened to amsterdam?? :(

Barcelona's warmer and most probably cheaper. :)

Plus, we have two people there who have volunteered help with organization.

Watch the firm nods, Mrs Castro. You don't want to start channeling OsRavan, do you?

Archived