Heroes

superkick

I have been trying to hold on to watching this season, but alas I think Im done as well. As soon as Hiro was having issues with his powers and they asked Saresh for help ..... NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I threw up in my mouth a little and realized it was going to be the same crap next season.

Didn't Angela say to Parkman that Sylar would be able to pick up everything he didn't get from Parkman through his "touch memory". I thought I heard that.

I thought it was pretty clear that Sylar was using his TK to move Claire. The puppet guy has to keep his hand in the same manner as his victim (he pulls his hand to his head and Claire puts the gun to her head). Sylar was just using his TK hand movements.

I'm curious as to how the people who actually think this show is good actually believe in the premise of this new Nathan/Sylar. He touches mamas coat/watch/earring/mat's gun/hair gel container/ Bennets glasses/strap on and poof he then remembers how he is actually Sylar. This should have taken all of ten seconds. Even if his memory is only Nathans and so doesn't remember that power, he would remember flying except... well he can't fly. Normal people might ask questions at that point.

As well how did the tranq knock him out? Shouldn't his healing power nullify it immediately? Isn't that what healing does?

I'm still going to be watching this though because it's fricken hilarious. I watch it for the same reason I watch Rock of Love with Bret Michaels, it's glorious trash.

Archived