AGOT Mafia 62

House Targaryen

You fell like you've been into that prison of yours for years now. Days turned to weeks, weeks to months. Nothing happened, no one died. After everyone of you revealed healer multiple times, you finally get paranoid enough to......

....but wait, that's not what happened! No, this is just a terrible dream as you're lying helpless on the floor, a deadly poison running through your veins. What happened? What did you do? You remember that you woke up and there was some confusion and then....

....then you all took Toyne and threw him out of the window. You didn't even think about it. "Just do it!" someone said. Toyne never had a chance. And then Hollard spent you some wine to celebrate.

"Celebrate what" you wanted to know. "That we finally got the killer?"

Hollard shook his head sadly.

"No", he replied, and his voice sounded far away somehow. And why did you feel so hot suddenly).

"No, we are celebrating the 100 time that innocents acted before they spent some thoughts about what they are doing. Congratulations, fools!"

[b]FM win. Congratulations![/b]

[quote name='The Man Who' post='1698999' date='Feb 25 2009, 05.40']Hmm I'm not sure that any extra talking would have helped things along. Slick and I both had Grief as PI, and talking probably wouldn't have changed that...

I didn't manage to pick either FM at all.[/quote]

I didn't have him as PI, Toyne just looked more guilty. I wouldn't have ended up voting for anyone else.

Archived