AGOT Mafia 62

House Targaryen

It is day 1.

10 players remain: Broom, Condon, Darklyn, Estren, Hollard, Leygood, Pryor, Redwyne, Sparr, Toyne.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

1 vote for Broom ( Darklyn)
1 vote for Condon ( Estren)
1 vote for Hollard ( Sparr)

7 players have not voted: Broom, Condon, Hollard, Leygood, Pryor, Redwyne, Toyne.

I see we have a slow game underway with two players yet to show and 16 or so hours left in day 1. I'd prefer to wait for serious discussion until Toyne and Redwyne show, so I'll be back in the morning. I will be checking in from time to time, of course, but as North American night sets in, and the Euro's not out of bed, I doubt the game picks up any in the next couple of hours.

[quote name='House Estren' post='1694049' date='Feb 20 2009, 13.44']Then what do you use those two tridents for?

Fishing?

Pah!

[b]House Condon[/b][/quote]

They are multi purpose...for fishing and forking(?) hay.

Unfortunately I am off to bed but will be back in a few hours (ok,8) for serious discussion. Friday starts are tough and don't really expect it to be a busy weekend either.

Hey everyone. It seems we need to figure out who the poisoners are (I'm assuming there are two of them). That means lynching. We have a CF which I'm happy about - no reason not to lynch as far as I can see. At this point I don't really care who - vote
[b]Hollard [/b]

[quote name='House Toyne' post='1694653' date='Feb 21 2009, 05.31']Hey everyone. It seems we need to figure out who the poisoners are (I'm assuming there are two of them). That means lynching. We have a CF which I'm happy about - no reason not to lynch as far as I can see. At this point I don't really care who - vote
[b]Hollard [/b][/quote]

We still have masses of time and that doesn't look like a joke vote. Andas it is not a joke vote I don't see any substantiation for the vote except wanting someone to be voted off. This looks super scummy to me.

[b]Toyne[/b]

There is no substantiation for the vote. The same as everyone else's votes so far. It [i]is[/i] Day 1. You're also right in that I do want someone lynched. We have a CF this game - it would be 'super scummy' not to lynch.
We don't have a lot to go on which is why it's good to create some pressure and see who jumps to which persons defence or who does not.

Archived