College Basketball

RedEyedGhost

[quote name='Eponine' post='1728138' date='Mar 20 2009, 23.26']I'm just sitting here and admiring my bracket. Too bad that won't mean anything compared to picking the champion.[/quote]

Yeah, congrats. Your first round is the best I've ever seen.

Ep, I hate you. Will you teach me?

I shoulda taken Siena, they beat us last year when we had the Lopez twins, and I love rooting against tOSU. Legit team.

I actually researched pretty well this year- honestly WVU is one of the few teams that I didn't think about very much, no way I would have ever guessed the Wake upset though.

But last year I won my bracket pool, my first round was mediocre- probably 6 bad picks, but I picked Kansas.

[quote name='Eponine' post='1728161' date='Mar 20 2009, 23.38']I actually researched pretty well this year- honestly WVU is one of the few teams that I didn't think about very much, no way I would have ever guessed the Wake upset though.

But last year I won my bracket pool, my first round was mediocre- probably 6 bad picks, but I picked Kansas.[/quote]

I picked Kansas last year too, but then again, I pick Kansas every year. I ended up 4th, just out of the money. It was a big pool though, probably 40 or 50 entries. All your points you've picked up in the first round will help a lot if you end up picking the champ.

I'm the only person to pick Kansas here, so if they win it all, I'm golden!

Archived