TTTNE 244 Unchained love

BlueRose

Oh, my love, my darling,
I've hungered for your touch a long, lonely SPAM,
Time goes by so slowly and SPAM can do so much.
Are you still mine?
I need your love, I need your SPAM, God speed your love to me.

Lonely rivers flow to the sea, to the sea
To the open arms of the sea
Lonely rivers sigh, 'Wait for me, wait for me'
'I'll be coming home, wait for me!'

Are you still mine?
I need your love, I need your love, God speed your love to me

All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners.
All lyrics provided for educational purposes only

[quote name='R'hllor Coaster' post='1697392' date='Feb 23 2009, 23.02']Can we make some chocolate covered bacon?

Also, I dunno how many mafioso are here, but I need a balance check for a game I'm running.
I've got 17 players, 3 mafia and a symp, a cop who only gets guilty verdicts, a jailkeeper, a recruiting mason, a dayvig, and a medic.[/quote]

Lo siento. Never been big on the Mafia. I see its good qualities, but I have other things to waste my time on. I guess I am afraid of getting sucked in.

[quote name='R'hllor Coaster' post='1697392' date='Feb 24 2009, 04.02']Can we make some chocolate covered bacon?

Also, I dunno how many mafioso are here, but I need a balance check for a game I'm running.
I've got 17 players, 3 mafia and a symp, a cop who only gets guilty verdicts, a jailkeeper, a recruiting mason, a dayvig, and a medic.[/quote]

Thats a lot of roles. mind you its been ages since we have had a large game.

1 does the cop know if he is blocked or if the person investigated is Innocent. (mind you with no guard thats a non-issue if your role list is known) I take it the mason is cult. How many conversions does he get - in most games cult have been always won unless they are serriously nerfed.
Whats a jailkeeper.

and I'm guessing the vig lives when he kills unlike a ninja?

[b]Chocolate-Covered Bacon[/b]
[i]Original recipe by [url="http://teamsugar.com/user/partysugar"]PartySugar[/url] [/i]

[b]Ingredients[/b]

6-8 slices thick cut, best-quality bacon
12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
4 ounces white chocolate, melted, optional for garnish

[b]Directions[/b]

[list=1]
[*]Preheat the oven to 375°F.
[*]Place the bacon on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake in the oven, until bacon is cooked to your liking. 15 minutes for soft bacon, 20 minutes for crispy bacon.
[*]Let bacon cool on the parchment paper for 5 minutes then transfer to a plate lined with paper towels.
[*]Meanwhile set up a double boiler. Heat a large saucepan filled with water over high heat until boiling. Reduce heat to a simmer.
[*]Set a heat-proof bowl over the simmering water. Add the chocolate chips and stir with a fork until smooth and completely melted.
[*]Cover another baking sheet with parchment paper.
[*]Using tongs, carefully dip the bacon into the melted chocolate turning to coat all sides in chocolate. Transfer to the clean sheet of waiting parchment paper. Repeat with remaining slices of bacon.
[*]Drizzle with the white chocolate, if desired.
[*]Refrigerate until chocolate is hard.
[*]Once cool, enjoy!
[/list] Makes 6-8 slices of chocolate-covered bacon

[quote name='mashiara' post='1697417' date='Feb 23 2009, 23.16']I'm not sure I want to be a Pandito if I don't know what it is.[/quote]

Well Google didn't help. Might have to drop Pandito. :stunned:
Urban Dictionary:
[quote]The Pandito Bandito or PB is considered to most to be a legend or folklore. The truth of the matter is he resides in Kirkland, Washington. His fascintation for panties has led him on a multi state panty stealing spree. He wears a cape and a mask to hide his true identity. The kryptonite for the pandito bandito is victoria secret the sight of that many panties overwhelms him completely and he freezes in place. Getting the bandito to the VS will be the only way to catch him and stop his 24 year reign of terror.[/quote]

Archived