TTTNE 244 Unchained love

BlueRose

[quote name='Lord O' Bones' post='1697424' date='Feb 23 2009, 22.20']?

Damn. That I had that one locked.

Stupid roommate.[/quote]
you ran off on me!!

and the dumbness is I decided to be nice today, and that's a bad move

[quote name='Space Bandito' post='1697449' date='Feb 24 2009, 06.34']Always worried about time. It doesn't take time. It take love and people.[/quote]

I'm sure my principle will love that excuse if I'm late, especially today.

Love shit.

So the girl I have been dating for about 6 months or so slows shit down, then gives me the -- "lets just be friends, I'm not ready for anything serious". Her excuses were that she has pasts relationships that she was still getting over and a daughter and didn't really have time for me.

Didn't necessary have a problem with the whole friends thing as our relationship wasn't entirely serious. We both were not sure were we wanted to take it. But then in January she explains to me that her new years resolution is to not be caught up in any serious relationship and just enjoy life. Then comes February. I find out through good ole Facebook that she has found the man of her dreams and has found true love. He is doing stuff with her that she never did with me etc.

Should I be happy for her or what? She claims she still wants to be friends, but I am trying to translate what went wrong.

[quote name='Kay Fury' post='1697450' date='Feb 23 2009, 20.34']you ran off on me!!

and the dumbness is I decided to be nice today, and that's a bad move[/quote]
I'm dealing with the horrible consequences of being nice to someone myself. Not the least of which is that he forced me to run off on you. ;)

[quote name='Space Bandito' post='1697465' date='Feb 24 2009, 06.41']You get on his bad side?[/quote]

I'm always on his bad side, but today is my yard duty day so I got to be there early to make sure the kids don't kill each other.

Archived