TTTNE 244 Unchained love

BlueRose

[quote name='Space Bandito' post='1697498' date='Feb 23 2009, 21.54']I got the ear a few times. Man you don't do that do you?[/quote]
No I had never really done that to a teacher. In grade school all my teachers were in their 40s or 50s, and very unattractive.

I really did get my ear pulled by a teacher though, because I told another student the truth that another teacher had picked his nosed and wiped it on her chair, and she then told on me.

ETA: In the end I was suspended for two days for telling some one the truth.

[quote name='Space Bandito' post='1697496' date='Feb 24 2009, 06.53']You can never win Mash.[/quote]

Yep, that says it all.

We have to be extra vigilant lately. Three months ago a kid broke her arm during gym class. Her dad went ballistic and keeps harassing us, claiming we don't do a good job minding the kids. He spends almost every recess outside the school watching the teachers watching the kids, he even complains if we talk among themselves instead of paying full attention to the screaming ones.

Jim, any of those kids reaches for a boob, they'll lose that arm. Period.

Tasers are a fine idea. But not a good thing for a pissed off teacher to have.

The one thing I DO enjoy on yard duty is confiscating their balls.

[quote name='beniowa' post='1697491' date='Feb 23 2009, 23.50']Ah, the joys of teaching. ;)[/quote]

Teaching a lesson you mean.

I remember quite well the first time I got my ass kicked. It was during recess at Park school in NY. By a VERY LARGE black girl. I mean she was much bigger than me. It was first grade and we were playing kick ball. I said something stupid about her being a girl and she pounced. Afterwards when I got up I made some macho statement about not hitting girls. :dunno:

Heh, I knew I'd get a reaction with that. :P

Balls aren't allowed in the yard. End of story. They get one warning, and then they lose the damn thing. Other teachers are more lenient and pretend not to see them, or are too lazy to bother chasing after them, but I get real pleasure out of this.

I get murderous looks and insults in various languages when I turn my back, but that's fine.

[quote name='mashiara' post='1697514' date='Feb 23 2009, 22.01']Heh, I knew I'd get a reaction with that. :P

Balls aren't allowed in the yard. End of story. They get one warning, and then they lose the damn thing. Other teachers are more lenient and pretend not to see them, or are too lazy to bother chasing after them, but I get real pleasure out of this.

I get murderous looks and insults in various languages when I turn my back, but that's fine.[/quote]
Why are balls not allowed? And how do the boys survive with out their kick balls?

Archived