TTTNE 244 Unchained love

BlueRose

[quote name='(Insert name here)' post='1687356' date='Feb 15 2009, 07.03']hmm looks like I am gonna have to not share. Hubby dosen't think I should share with anyone I've never actually met in person before, especially a guy. Obviously he thinks Ben is a geeky bookish con-going mass murderer.

Sorry Ben, I have to keep him happy, he don't really think its a great idea that I'm meeting strange people form the internt as it is.[/quote]
*wonders how hubby got this impression*

No problem Pebble. I understand completely. :)

I was very nervous meeting some of you in Denver and I admit I wasn't comfortable enough to share a room. That's why I got one by myself. This time around I'm much more confident. And Pebble's not a threat to me anyway. :P

[quote name='(Insert name here)' post='1687367' date='Feb 15 2009, 07.46']But if Ben does try to lock me in his room and have his evil way with me (cos I won't stay with him). I'll be dissapointed cos I would have to resit submitting to him and kick his ass.[/quote]
Have you been looking at my Evil Plans? :uhoh:

Kick my ass huh? I'd like to see you try!

Damn. Better go to the infirmary Jim.

[quote name='Lucky Pierre' post='1687716' date='Feb 15 2009, 16.33']:leaving:[/quote]
It's all good buddy. I'd have no problem sharing with you now though I'd probably have to wear a chastity belt. ;)

[quote name='Jimmm' post='1687740' date='Feb 15 2009, 17.12']Ben, I think me and you should be roommates :P[/quote]
:lol: We both need a place to go to first.

[quote name='beniowa' post='1687893' date='Feb 15 2009, 20.08']Damn. Better go to the infirmary Jim.

It's all good buddy. I'd have no problem sharing with you now though I'd probably have to wear a chastity belt. ;)

:lol: We both need a place to go to first.[/quote]
I was talking about at the con. Although I am not saying I am going by saying this.

Jim you need to go to the Con.

Ben, I was just trying to reasure Hubby you where completely harmless. So I described you as a bookworm. Your a Geek cos you talk to me via a computer. your very geeky cos your going to a "geek fest" also know as a Con. the mass murduring bit comes from me and him never actually meeting you. Appartently everyone on the internet could be one cos its so easy to lie and pretend your some one else. But I'm glad you understand.

[quote name='(Insert name here)' post='1688037' date='Feb 15 2009, 23.51']Jim you need to go to the Con.

Ben, I was just trying to reasure Hubby you where completely harmless. So I described you as a bookworm. Your a Geek cos you talk to me via a computer. your very geeky cos your going to a "geek fest" also know as a Con. the mass murduring bit comes from me and him never actually meeting you. Appartently everyone on the internet could be one cos its so easy to lie and pretend your some one else. But I'm glad you understand.[/quote]
I am more than likely going to be busy during that time trying to find a place to live :(

Hey all.

So tired... I didn't think it was possible to be this tired. No sleep in 40 hours, 11-hour day, 800 mg of caffeine and 30 mg of codeine does it, I guess. I still have so much to do though...

May I ask who's planning to come to Worldcon next year in Melbourne? Meeting you guys in the meatosphere for the first time would be incredible, but I want to make sure you're actually going before I book tickets. :)

[quote name='Jimmm' post='1688051' date='Feb 16 2009, 07.21']Uhh, do I get you alone in the tent :leer:

(and we wonder why hubby is afraid?)[/quote]
Jim the best I can do is give you a picture of me and the tent.

He's not affraid for those reasons. Hubby knows he can trust me. As I said if you plan to have your evil way with me I'll be dissapointed because I'm madly in love with my husband and therefore I would have no choice but to resit and kick your ass.

Hubby is just affraid cos your all strangers and he knows what I'm like for attracting trouble. One day I may meet someone who can and does kick [s]my[/s] ass.

Asled - I would reconmend skipping the coffee and just make sure you get some sleep. Oh I doubt I'll be coming next year. Its a long way + if I come I got lots of reallies I would have to visit (which drive up the cost) and I would want to spend a lot of time in your country touring / diving Which drives up the cost. + Hubby would also be with me - Which prob means only a little visit to the geek fest would be tollerated.

[quote name='(Insert name here)' post='1686081' date='Feb 13 2009, 20.21']*grabs nearest gaot*

*removes skin*

*makes a Toy*

:whip: s the maidens (and non-maidens)[/quote]
Its one thing to be involved in whipping, but to actually be the whip? Not sure about that idea :uhoh:

[quote name='BlueRose' post='1687671' date='Feb 15 2009, 21.34']One more post for my title! Yay![/quote]
Congrats Blue :kiss:

[quote name='sio' post='1688066' date='Feb 16 2009, 07.43']May I ask who's planning to come to Worldcon next year in Melbourne? Meeting you guys in the meatosphere for the first time would be incredible, but I want to make sure you're actually going before I book tickets. :)[/quote]
August 2010 is a long way off at the moment. I would like to go and if I can afford it I will spend 3-4 weeks going all over Australia. Would be cool to fit in New Zealand too, though perhaps that is a separate 3 week holiday of its own. Anyway lets worry about this year first :)

Archived