when you are at an urinal...

jcp54

[quote name='Arbor Gold' post='1755501' date='Apr 14 2009, 21.27'][url="http://blog.bioethics.net/chicken3~.jpg"]bare cock?[/url][/quote]

That thar's a fightin' cock. Never said he was much good at it ... but he's a gamer, by gawd. Stare at his pecker & he'll have yer eyes out.

[quote name='Crazydog7' post='1755453' date='Apr 14 2009, 22.29']I have weak stream so I don't qualify but about the other issues I'm all for a pissing contest but unlike a certain someone I do consider myself civilized. If you want to start that thread I'm game maybe if we contain all in the anger in one place it will not spill over onto the rest of the board.[/quote] I made a statement about a guy following me around and looking/gawking at my exposed penis. You made the issue.

[quote name='Crazydog7' post='1755453' date='Apr 14 2009, 22.29']Yes thank you Space for being the rational one. The next time he rants and raves you talk to him see how long you keep your cool. If you have ever been on the receiving end of his rants it hurts (and no Meili I'm not saying that because I'm a homo it happens to be truth deal with it)[/quote]
you lost me. Keeping cool = me. Being offended by other's 'mean' and 'fisticuffs' = you

[quote name='Crazydog7' post='1755453' date='Apr 14 2009, 22.29']His posting style is one of the most abrasive and confrontational I have seen. You can never win with this guy and you can never be "hard core" enough when you back down you're always a "coward" or a "pussy." Where does all this anger come from?[/quote]
I have been extremely timid and polite. IF the mere mention of me hitting s guy for following me stall to stall to wonder at the gloriousness of my dick is confrontational, next time you see a guy in an alley with your boyfriend, just give him you wallets, even if their boy scouts. Wouldn't want the merest possibility of a confrontation. Oh, and I admit I am wrong plenty as many here can attest.

Wild Hair? Place used to be civilized? What the fuck is your problem. With every post you sound worse and worse. Do you have any standards at all? I wonder what vile horrific act would actually cause you to raise your kitchen mittens in anger.

I made a statement on what I would do. Care to read back who had a negative comment first? And again. Don't try that I talk reason shit, you play the high and mighty card but you are just a hypocrite trying to look like you are above everyone else. :rolleyes:

meili,

almost every single one of your posts in this thread have included suggestions that those critical of your rantings of junior high level toughness is gay. again and again you go with that tired old card. obviously anyone who thinks you are blowhard gets called a fag. i would love to meet you in reality. it would be cute to see how much a bad motherfucker you are. your internet persona is pure class, sir.

on topic though...

i am in a drug an alcohol class for a duii i got in november. as part of my class there are is the occasional urine analysis. there is some dude in the bathroom with me watching me pee to make sure my piss is my own. and i have to tell you it is tough to perform under those circumstances. and now because of this thread i will laugh next time or worse fly into a crazy fucking rage and pummel the poor fucker to the ground while sobbing violently and screaming 'stop looking at my cock!!!'

Archived